Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

It started mostly with hackey sacks and then bowling pins but I've finally graduated to juggling three women, first of all my arms are super ripped now. Imagine juggling 120lb weights, I'm sure most of you struggle enough with 3lb bowling pins (no offense, I just know I'm the most advanced juggleboy here) and this is a whole different world, both physically and mentally. Second, depending on conditions like wind, spin, and how aerodynamic your ladies are, sometimes you catch a handful of booty (suggestion: try juggling Latinas... WOW). Third, it really gets my mom off my back about being a juggler... don't have to listen to her bitching all the way to the Renaissance Fair, she shuts up real quick when I say "Shut up mom, I'm juggling three women."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
The juggleboy.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

----------------

SIDS Vicious

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I bet it's great touching all that booty.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

----------------

Miss Psychosis

Leave.

I.N.R.I

Hick Magnet posted:

It started mostly with hackey sacks and then bowling pins but I've finally graduated to juggling three women

I.N.R.I
Fixed That For You

mazzi Chart Czar
"and boy are my arms tired."

playground tough

smoobles

lol why does drilldo get probated so often?

----------------

playground tough

stay

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

smoobles posted:

lol why does drilldo get probated so often?

the iks do not like him

monkay

The official sad poster
don't drop 'em

Scaly Haylie

sid's cool and i'm sorry you don't like him.

Commie NedFlanders

a man juggles objects, not girls or women

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

don't leave. MP's gimmick is to be a jerk to everyone.

bwatts

"MP"'s gimmick is to be one half of the byob powercouple. shes my fiancee and ill not have her disrespected. apologise.

Scaly Haylie

meteloides posted:

kidfresca

You're kidding, right?

John Lennon, Singer of The Beatles. He wrote the song "Imagine" and was shot and killed some time in the eighties.

Fuck has the WHOLE WORLD GONE CRAZY!

MP seems legit

2tKfE1REt0A9068nde53LHv0fhBzjzgM

Miss Psychosis

Lizard Wizard and Sid Vicious in a burnout sitcom where they struggle to get their lives on track while simultaneously dealing with their separate deviancies.

Miss Psychosis

In this episode Lizard Wizard, dressed as a dog, tries to drink from the toilet only to find that Sid Vicious is dunking his head in it. Will they be able to share the toilet, or with this be the end of their strange friendship?

FluffieDuckie

Miss Psychosis posted:

In this episode Lizard Wizard, dressed as a dog, tries to drink from the toilet only to find that Sid Vicious is dunking his head in it. Will they be able to share the toilet, or with this be the end of their strange friendship?

stop making me laugh at mean things

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

landy.

Miss Psychosis posted:

lol

pogi

Miss Psychosis posted:

God drat it lol

problematic hug

Miss Psychosis posted:

lmao

Scaly Haylie

Miss Psychosis posted:

:golfclap:

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Miss Psychosis posted:

Piso Mojado

Miss Psychosis posted:

haha

Bwee

Miss Psychosis posted:

morning wood

Miss Psychosis posted:

:laffo:

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

vice.com op-ed posted:

"MP"'s gimmick is to be one half of the byob powercouple. shes my fiancee and ill not have her disrespected. apologise.

I disagree with your belief that being the byob powercouple means you have to be mean to people, but I do apologize for calling her out.

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

meteloides posted:

she's never been a jerk to me

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Pomp posted:

she's never been a jerk to me

Same

google THIS

Miss Psychosis posted:

ulvir

Miss Psychosis posted:

i am he

Miss Psychosis posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Miss Psychosis posted:

thanks Manifisto!

• Locked thread