Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GEExCEE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Swizzbutt

Where's the circle

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Swizzbutt posted:

Where's the circle

the circle k is a different level of hell

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Jackson Hewitt

bog pixie

ive been there

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...

Swizzbutt posted:

Where's the circle

Target

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

at first i was like nahhh but then i realized an eternity there

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

I Dunno

go to kmartworld.com to see lots of photos of the many faceted hell that is kmart

i am he

im the only living thing in that pic

deep dish peat moss

Qwerinty posted:

the circle k is a different level of hell

I'm going to take a pic of The Sketchy Circle K on my way to work tomorrow if I remember

deep dish peat moss

And if the homeless people don't get mad at me for taking their picture

playground tough

poverty goat

hell is real and it is in russia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY2ZLJ1OeEU

Scaly Haylie

that's just gta4

Commie NedFlanders

lol

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Swizzbutt

I'm stopped at a diner in the middle of Kansas atm and this might be a little more hellish than a Kmart sorry to say

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
I like how this guy seems to think that regular traffic rules should still apply in the middle of a raging inferno

or maybe he's just blaming it on gay people idk

Damp Star Baby fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Apr 20, 2015

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

deep dish peat moss

I tried to take a pic of The Sketchy Circle K but a really terrifying looking man started asking me questions about what national government I represented and glaring at me menacingly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat

Hick Magnet posted:

I tried to take a pic of The Sketchy Circle K but a really terrifying looking man started asking me questions about what national government I represented and glaring at me menacingly.

strange things are afoot at the circle k

• Locked thread