Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

iastudent posted:

Someone mod in the characters from Zombies Ate My Neighbors and we have a deal. :allears:

Please?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Buy Buy Buy

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Whale Cancer posted:

My wife is out of town until next week, and the bitch took my debit card so instead of playing the whole time she's gone I can't play until she gets back :negative:

Your relationship scares me. Next game boss?

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Are you meant to be disconnected from server any time you lose?

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Less recoil/head bobbing is needed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Tamayachi posted:

It might just be me, but it feels like when I shoot with the Medic pistol the rounds go to the left slightly. Admittedly, I never turned on crosshairs and during Iron Sights it's fine, but I hip fire with the pistol a lot to headshot the packs of clots and it just seems a bit off. When I compensate by aiming to the right a bit, I get reliable accuracy, but the first 2 shots tend to miss because the bullets are always slightly more left than where I think they should go.

I've kind of felt a lot of the guns kind of do this