Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
There's no info on the ps4 version in the OP. Did it get cancelled?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Peewi posted:

No, but it's not getting early access.

Ya, I get that, it's all over the OP? I thought this was the Killing Floor 2 thread, not the Killing Floor 2 PC early access thread.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I guess I'm just wondering if it's going to be very well supported, I looked it up and PC is still the lead platform. I don't think tripwire has done a console game before. I played a lot of the original on PC and the regular updates and attention it got from tripwire was great, just trying to find out how dedicated they are to the console version.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Mordja posted:

Anyone know the shelf life of non-AAA, multiplayer focused shooters on consoles are, anyway? Be interested in looking at the stats.

I dunno but half my psn friends are still playing Warframe and Helldivers.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Mordja posted:

Yeah, but Warfarm's free and Helldiver is still pretty new. I'm thinking stuff like CS:GO and Payday 2.

Payday 2 is popular but cs:go died on arrival from poor support

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
KFs shotgun is my favorite since doom 2, glad it's still super satisfying.