Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alg
Mar 14, 2007

A wolf was no less a wolf because a whim of chance caused him to run with the watch-dogs.

its probably safe to assume support on PC will be better and there will be people to play with on PC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alg
Mar 14, 2007

A wolf was no less a wolf because a whim of chance caused him to run with the watch-dogs.

its in the OP

alg
Mar 14, 2007

gonna have a nice steak dinner then sit down to smash some Zeds

both barrels for you you bastards

alg
Mar 14, 2007

I continued thru the purchase but I don't know if I got the game or not. Hopefully I did!

alg
Mar 14, 2007

I'll be renting a server tonight for goons to play on, seems like they aren't bringing up enough servers to match demand.

alg
Mar 14, 2007

My server is up.

Best Friend City

68.232.179.114:7787

Private server for now.

alg
Mar 14, 2007

Ahdinko posted:

I'm in! Love you alg!

np :wookie:

if the server is full when I get home tonight I'll boot the goon with the highest perk level so I can play :getin:

alg
Mar 14, 2007

i don't know what that means but there are goons playing on it right now

alg
Mar 14, 2007

ShadowMar posted:

sorry that you're worried about getting called out for acting like an rear end in a top hat lmao

alg
Mar 14, 2007

dang y'all, Gameservers.com is strugglin'. can't get the management interface for Best Friend City to come up.

alg
Mar 14, 2007

Meldonox posted:

Am I reading this right? Is KF2 actually a good Tripwire sequel, and good enough to buy in early access at that? I loved every moment of the first one, but I didn't dare hope the sequel would hold up.

Give it to me straight guys, I can handle it.

yes

alg
Mar 14, 2007

just a lil reminder that if people are having problems getting into game still, my server is at

68.232.179.114:7787

Best Friend City

alg
Mar 14, 2007

Shumagorath posted:

Is this playable and worth the list price despite the stink of Early Access? My friends are hyped now and I have to capitalize on that before it fades.

yes

alg
Mar 14, 2007

ShadowMar posted:

So did anyone else who bought the deluxe edition get a free giftable copy of KF1 just now?

yup

alg
Mar 14, 2007

isnt it from KF1

alg
Mar 14, 2007

quote:

In addition to Volter Manor we also have a special surprise planned for those who already own KF1 and have been asking about some of the “classic voices” from the original Killing Floor… “I'm trying to heal you, not shag you!”

http://tripwireinteractive.com/news/new-dev-update.aspx

alg
Mar 14, 2007

Skoll posted:

They confirmed during E3, no resets whatsoever.

:drat:

alg
Mar 14, 2007

:eyepop:

alg
Mar 14, 2007

why do we need a preview for an update to an Early Access game

why are people at Destructoid playing instead of us.

alg
Mar 14, 2007

drat this game is good now. worth the wait for the patch.

alg
Mar 14, 2007

Crashbee posted:

I don't really like the destructible lighting system, trying to shoot things in the dark is no fun.

Press F

alg
Mar 14, 2007

It's really cool to me that there are maps that are dark as gently caress this time around. Putting a flashlight on stuff like the firebug shotgun would be awesome though.

Vvv: yup i wish flames had better lighting

alg fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Oct 6, 2015

alg
Mar 14, 2007

looks like a low res, 4:3 monitor.

alg
Mar 14, 2007

Doors regenerated between waves so you could re well them

alg
Mar 14, 2007

Require More Fire posted:

Farm would be great with the KF2 lighting system. Think about how dark Catacombs gets and then imagine Farm like that. Just out in the field by the bonfire with just enough light to illuminate a few feet around you. :ohdear:

This would loving own.

alg
Mar 14, 2007

sushibandit posted:

But how does Chivalry compare to Dark Messiah of Might and Magic in terms of melee combat? Because that's the platinum standard as far as I'm concerned.

It doesn't matter. Chiv is a screaming simulator.

alg
Mar 14, 2007

Pretty disappointing :/ I expected a whole lot more out of TWI. The old DLC model was excellent.

alg fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Nov 24, 2015

alg
Mar 14, 2007

So they are adding versus mode in

http://www.destructoid.com/a-versus...medium=facebook

I feel like TWI forgot why people liked KF1

alg
Mar 14, 2007

Questioner86 posted:

http://steamcommunity.com/stats/232090/achievements/

New achievements, what on earth could that mean?

New content? :unsmith:

alg
Mar 14, 2007

Lol why are they making VR KF2. Who wanted that.

Finish KF2.

alg
Mar 14, 2007

Wow, sending a message via reviews works.

alg
Mar 14, 2007

Skoll posted:

LMG loving oowwwnnnsss

What class uses it

alg
Mar 14, 2007

I did both the weekly and the hazmat but can't find them in my gear.

alg
Mar 14, 2007

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

The matchmaking for it last night was broken so I solo'd it.

I haven't gotten the reward for it yet, nor my RS2 items.

The server browser works just use the filter

alg
Mar 14, 2007

Gromit posted:

I stumble the gently caress out of scrakes and pounds with my flamethrower if I see them ruining someone, and I love it when you do that on a vertical map and they stumble off the rail/roof and have to run back around a long path to get to you. I used to have the long range skill selected until someone here mentioned how good the stumble is and I have to agree. What's tough is not burning them too soon and spoiling railgun shots. Everything looks like a bundle of kindling when you have a tank of fire on your back!

Last time I played Suicidal as FB a low level Berserker bitched at me for stumbling stuff. I swapped for one wave and got cornered and died.

alg
Mar 14, 2007

The new map is really fun and the Christmas music is awesome. I've played a ton of Killing Floor Christmases and this is one of the most fun

alg
Mar 14, 2007

This is an awesome update. Gonna be a good game to play all summer

alg
Mar 14, 2007

https://steamcommunity.com/games/232090/announcements/detail/1651009712399759121

Quad shotgun :getin:

alg
Mar 14, 2007

drat the quad barrel doomstick is fun

Broomstick/doomstick is a blast (literally)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alg
Mar 14, 2007

Yep I wanted to ask the same thing. The one I have bookmarked is archived.