Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Looks pretty cool, but I felt like the first game went off the rails with DLC towards the end. I am kinda worried that this game will have less content than the original, but have more DLC. Might wait a bit before jumping in to EA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Does anyone have room in a 6 packs??

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I am pumped to be SUPER SHOTGUN GUY ~!

If anyone is splitting a sixer let me know!!

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Hot Jam posted:

Have 2 extra keys from a 6-pack if anyone is interested, $25.

HOW DO I GET?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/JoshVanValkenburg/

Malcolm Excellent fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Apr 23, 2015

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Had a fun game as shotgun guy. MCLOVIN IT

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Anyone have a memory issue in this game? After playing a couple matches it starts to lag and lock up for me. Restarting the game and it runs fine.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Reallycoolname posted:

So, like, did one of the dev's nephew come up with the quit screen taunt?

My uncle who works at Nintendo confirmed it.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Buff medic shotty ammo count. I need more kills and 60 shots just ain't enough

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

StabMasterArson posted:

get the 20% more ammo perk

I thought was only for the starting weapons. That's pretty sick

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Deakul posted:

Devs please don't bloat the game with poo poo like TF2 with the hats and accessories.

that is all

On the other hand: SKRAKE HEAD HAT

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Is there a work around for not being able to type in the password for the goon servers??

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
In KF1 I leveled to max a few of the perks I didn't like, because it took forever to level, and it seems like this might be the same. Have the devs mentioned at all tuning the level speed so you don't get stuck grinding to max 10 times because you want to play a different class once in a while.

I know its doable, its just not fun to play with high level dudes and then have to go back to kids league to for a few days to level up sharpshooter or some poo poo.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I have four classes at 25 and a few in-between 7 and 15. Have the devs mentioned any scaling to make leveling the rest of your dudes not take forever? Also I finally got a cool unlockable without a key. I love the samurai helmet

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Alteisen posted:

More companies should do like Marvel heroes where every max level whatever gives you an exp boost to the rest.

This is what I meant with my poorly worded question.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Alteisen posted:

Friendly reminder that a power creep benefiting the player is ok, this is a coop game, not a competition.

I always compete against my friends for most kills :smuggo:

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Stanley Pain posted:

Would anyone in the thread be interested in how to achieve max perk level instantly?

Yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Kite Pride Worldwide posted:

Is it just me or is Firebug direly underpowered? It's really ammo inefficient for its main task of clearing trash, even if you just do quick bursts at the ground, and you can't do anything at all to high-tier zeds. Even the microwave gun, while infinitely more effective against Scrakes and Fleshpounds than the flamethrower, still takes a good ~100 ammo to tear one down. Why play Firebug when I could just magdump a SCAR into a Scrake and kill it that much faster, or sweep around with the P90 to kill swarms of Clots in seconds?

Firebug sucks