Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

Rorus Raz posted:

Doesn't the KF mod predate L4D?

By a loooong time yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

i think scrakes are extra mean at the moment cause we don't have sharpshooters or the crossbow so there's no great way to shut em down fast

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

are people unironically having trouble with the clots turning you around?

i avoid the issue by shooting the clots before they grab me. i also kind of prefer it cause there were times in KF1 where i'd get grabbed by a clot who was standing somewhere weird like down a slope from me, and it'd get me killed cause i'd be looking for them instead of shooting the scrake or w/e that was coming for me.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

I kind of wish there was something similar for crawlers or that like the crawler's spikes on his back were taller, cause I do get killed by running endlessly into invisible crawlers sometimes. I don't know why it annoys people for clots, you kill em in one shot and you can just like turn around afterwards or something. Maybe have it as a toggle in options or something. But it makes me more annoyed to be blocked by something I can't see than it does to automatically be shown whats blocking me.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

yesterday i was shooting a bloat who was coming up the stairs from the metro on the paris map, by the cafe. I killed him and 2 enraged fleshpounds jumped out from behind him, like a rap duo taking the stage.

Except instead of rapping they killed two pubbies.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

Eonwe posted:

have they said anything about future perks? I think there were supposed to be 10 eventually. The 4 in game now, Demo, Firebug, and????

i heard you're really good at handling bloats b/c of your wife c/d?

also yeah i want them to do something with crawlers cause they're not fun and have never been fun

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

did nobody play berserker before they buffed it? it sucked.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

What really? So I can download the sweet flight helmet and everyone else I play with will see it?

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

rip to zweihander, rip to zerker.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

why are they making good stuff worse instead of making bad stuff better

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

the medic gauntlet is a really cool idea. the medic definitely needs some new stuff. to begin with they felt like the class with the best selection cause they had access to basically every weapon type, but post-cross-class guns they only really have their own original stock.

also the #1 thing i want is a new player character that's either the infected guy from kf1 or a friendly clot. I don't care if its a paid dlc, just give me bud the zombie from day of the dead and i'll be happy. maybe horzine still has some zeds in the facilities they still control and are trying to repurpose them to fight the other zeds. idk. Just put a nice jacket on the clot model and reuse the clot sounds that are already in the game.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

bud the zed for next character pls

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

the microwave gun still feels lovely to me. it doesn't pass through zeds, it doesn't set them on fire, it uses ammo super fast, it uses more ammo to kill trash zeds than even the friggin 9mm, and it doesn't even kill big zeds appreciably faster than any other gun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

KF1 had music from Six Feet of Foreplay, a goon band who were sick and definitely not christian given that the songs were all about sex zombies. it was KF2 where they added music from shitheads like Demon Hunter, who are freak operator worshippers who initially got media attention for saying they WANTED their music used to torture people at gitmo, after a bunch of metal bands said they were gonna sue the government for using their music to do that.

basically all the music that isnt by uh zynthetic in KF2 is dogshit, five finger death punch style bargain basement metalcore, which is how you can tell it was chosen for ideological, rather than taste, reasons.