Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.
Goddamn, the scrakes are a bigger threat than fleshpounds it seems.

I was pretty much in the commando camp in the first game, but everything seems so much tougher now, I'm enjoying the shotguns again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.
One thing I've noticed, is really bad lag between rounds. I've even had a crash once. what I notice is that as soon as it unsticks is that a different audio clip plays. the fact that all the stutters happen in the first few rounds and hardly at all in the later ones lead me to believe it's all the squawking done by players and the shop lady. I take it the audio is not pre-loaded, judging from this. And when someone says something new mid-round, the stutter can be lethal.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

I've had moderate success killing hans. Anywhere where there's cover and a good number of corners to slip around is good, as it lets you avoid his guns and it's a bit easier to just round a corner to dodge his grenades. he chases someone, just run after and unload your buckshot up his butt till he chases you.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

Ravenfood posted:

But the hunting shotgun is only 4 units and better in every way than the stock? Like, its a very serviceable main weapon rather than the big threat killer t was in kf1 (On normal 7 wave at least)

Just to note for supports or want to be supports, you can blast away husks and sirens in one alt fire with the hunting shotgun, but rarely ever if you fire each shot individually. Very useful for taking them out between attacks.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

ClonedPickle posted:

Have two more, too

(I'm bad at optimizing for .gif so I just link .gifv files :shrug:)

Yo why you gotta leave a clot hanging like that. He was diving for a high five and you just take his head off.