Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Scyantific posted:

gently caress y'all, I'm all about Inspector Cook and his Commando Chicken.

I'm usually Reverend Alberts because I'm big on irony like that :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Anyone else crashing right at the start menu? Steam forums say to add the game to my Nvidia files, and I did that but it's still not working. Also verified and uninstalled and re-installed twice.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Section Z posted:

Useless Dragon speculation and/or wishlist time!

So, even the Berzerker has a ranged weapon. Most likely the Dragon will have at least one ranged weapon as well, but what?

Exploding Shuriken, TIA.

I would stick entirely to the dragon perk if they get a longbow. It would probably serve no purpose that a KF1 crossbow wouldn't do better but dammit let me have this

DarklyDreaming fucked around with this message at 03:56 on May 23, 2015

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Just played Manor, it is indeed perfect in every way.

One thing I noticed, this sunroof:

I am 90% sure it's a symbol that was associated with the SS in some way, because I may have seen it in some WW2 documentary ages ago. If I'm right that's a nice touch. If some more historically inclined goon corrects me I suppose it's just a nice looking sunroof.

EDIT: Found it:It was on the floor of a castle Himmler liked

DarklyDreaming fucked around with this message at 03:54 on May 27, 2015

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Serious Frolicking posted:

So I guess the caulk gun is going to be something like a short range, semi-auto flamethrower? I've never actually lit caulk on fire.

I'm guessing you use it to set up walls of fire and make areas impassible for short periods of time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Man I don't care about everything else firebug gets and how potentially disastrous accidental scrake aggro-ing may be. JUST LET ME HAVE THAT MICROWAVE GUN. GIVE IT TO ME NOW

Ghost Recon Phantoms has a microwave gun and that's the only good thing about it, I will drop everything to use a microwave gun on something.

DarklyDreaming fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Aug 1, 2015