Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010

RC Cola posted:

Your opinion on zerkers is wrong.
Any idea when this comes for the ps4?

Probably the same time as the finished PC release. Maybe late 2015?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010

Liquid Penguins posted:

They are in payday too and there is an unlock all script anyway

Payday 2 is also a legendarily shittily engineered game.

I have a feeling Killing Floor 2 is gonna be a little more secure.

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010

CJacobs posted:

No, he's either wrong or not talking about Payday 2. People were upset about Overkill's microtransactions scheme being put into Payday 2 because there's really no place for it. And also because there's really no money to be gained from it because of the game's slowly shrinking playerbase, leading it to just be another "me too" on the pile.

edit: And also, he didn't address putting economy based stuff into a game while it's in Early Access as a concept, which is probably the most important complaint because while it doesn't affect the developers' time right now, it definitely affects the business model and game design going forward in a very large way.

I'd argue the thing that pissed off the Payday player base the most was the fact that the weapon skins you could get from microtransactions gave you active stat boosts on your guns.

I'm really not sure how to feel about KF2's system. It doesn't help that we haven't seen how frequent the free drops are going to be.