Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Just a couple more days, can't wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Insert name here posted:

Ahahahaha

Reenactor dudes were p cool, though I was always fond of EOD Suit guy myself.

Same. 'Dozer's here and he's killing zeds.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
When I first heard about Killing Floor, I laughed and was like, "Man, I guess people are copying Left 4 Dead now"

Then I played it and it was good and now I will buy Killing Floor 2 today.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

year199X posted:

I always took the LAR for my secondary :colbert:

So far the game has been running great for me without issues, except for a few odd glitches like the spectator HUD still being visible after I join a game in progress, and for some reason the plaza area in the Paris map gave me crazy slowdown when I fought Hans there.

Also whoever dropped the hint about increasing the number of bodies displayed in the .ini, you are a hero

Which .ini and what setting?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Thanks as always Insert name here. If I were to insert a name it would be good.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Ahahah, if you reload a melee weapon, or at least the machete, your character does a little Shadow Warrior style clean the blood off type thing with it.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Ruggington posted:

You can flick the blood off of the katana like one of my animes

This a good game.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Capn Beeb posted:

You can duck them if you're quick but wowee it's some hot garbage getting grabbed by a clot in a gas cloud :(

Also he did that lunge grab thing to me earlier around a corner. So, that was fun. :stare:

I have noticed that the game really, really likes doing "Oh, you're running from that position? Well look out because here comes [some big monster such as a fleshpound] rounding the corner/doorway you're coming up on!"

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Seems the power of anime comes at a cost, no experience gain when using the katana.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Mindblast posted:

Does anyone know what the variable frame rate tickbox is supposed to do? If I vsync it shouldn't go above 60 anyway.

In game vsync seems to barely work. It locks it to 62 instead of 60 for me and still has screen tearing. Haven't touched variable frame rate though so I don't know what that does.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Lemon Curdistan posted:

The one thing I don't like with Support right now is not being able to take my T3 and T4 guns at the same time because of the M4's ridiculous 8 unit weight. I recognise that Supports can get +5 WU at level 15 but it's in the same slot as Tactical Reload, so it's not an automatic choice at all times, and the M4 only weighing two units less than the AA12 doesn't really make sense because there's no way it can match its damage output - it should be an alternative to the hunting shotgun, not the AA12 (i.e. semi-auto, smaller magazine than the Mossberg vs. big spike damage, have to reload every shot).

IRL the AA-12 is almost twice as heavy as an M4 when fully loaded, but I guess the idea is that since they both do the same damage and the M4 can shoot pretty fast they slapped it with higher weight without taking the actual advantage of the AA-12, the ammo capacity difference, into consideration.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
The police constable actually has a fair amount of KF1 lines, which is why I'm playing as him specifically.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Orange Crush Rush posted:

Isn't the starting revolver a single action Remington? How the gently caress would you even fire that with one hand?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn-3rb4QSUo

Hard part would be reloading.