Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

This avatar helped buy Lowtax a new skeleton.

Man I didn't realize this game had DLC weapons until one round I happened upon the mosin nagant only to never find it again, prompting me to look it up and holy poo poo it's 15$ for 2 weapons?

I want dat mosin but not sure if I want it 15$ much...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

Theta Zero posted:

I bought all the DLC weapons since my friends and I still play regularly and it gets shared if they're in the same server.

My opinion of each:

Mosin Nagant: It feels good, a little expensive (in-game), but hits like a truck. The melee gimmick seems superfluous though. It may be better as a berserker weapon, but isn't cross-perk yet.

Shield and Glock: The shield is alright but the glock is really weak unless you're cleaning up trash. You can't face tank much unless you got a pocket medic on you.

Laser sword: Insanely good, a little awkward at first, one of the best berserker weapons because you get a rechargable delete button which kills most things instantly and puts scrakes and fleshpounds just a few hits from death. It's balanced by the fact that it's really centralizing, since its main use is a rechargeable meter that goes up when you use it, you're using an inferior weapon if you swap to something else in your inventory.

Rhino revolver: Fun and strong, works the same as the nailgun with a bouncing projectile gimmick. The projectile speed is a little slower to compensate, but since stronger enemies are weak to piercing damage, you can effectively use it to handle scrakes and fleshpounds. The ammo gets sapped dry quickly if you use it as a primary.

Do they ever go on sale?

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

I miss the old trader ;_;

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

Does it matter if he's CEO or not? He's still co-owner, right?