Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Mushball posted:

Can't wait for the reveal of the gunslinger class. Getting consecutive head pops with the .44 magnum in kf1 was so satisfying.

gunslingers better get some single action revolvers or imma be disapointed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

this game is super good.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

dorkasaurus_rex posted:

Two things:

My game crashed due to that error. GTX 980.

2. The amount of Scrakes you have to fight, and their frequency back-to-back on Long games is ridiculous. Way way more than in KF1. It's kind of unfair. And it starts at like, Wave 6.

Other than that, GOTY.

Also no filter Full or filter Passworded options for servers at the server browser menu. KF1 had these.

Also: why can't you make a party from the server browser menu?

face tanking scrakes/flesh pounds in medic gas is what me and my pals do when we face them. they same alot easier in this game. admittedly i'm playing normal right now.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Rei_ posted:

Why does this game always end with one dude left alive kiting the boss around in circles

because the rest of his team stood in the nerve gas.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

a very good gun in the stalker series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

rising storm was cool.