Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

This better have Christmas mode. I only know the enemies as the Elves, Gingerbread men etc cos my friend and I only played it in the holidays

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

I can't join any servers, matchmaking or otherwise, even if they're empty :(

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Questioner86 posted:

Holy crap, guys. I'm so happy that people are enjoying the game.

20,000+ players worth of servers should be coming online over the next couple of hours and that will hopefully make it easier to find a game. In the mean time, thanks for hanging in there!

Well done on #1 Top Seller on Steam :)

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

I like how you can press R when youre fully loaded to mess around with your gun. They all look and feel really great except the medic weapons which all look identical, makes it hard to tell what I'm actually switching to. Pubbies still funkilling tryhards who get pissed off if you don't win every game.

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

I shot layers of skin / muscle / skull off of a siren at point blank range in slow motion and I feel like I need to take another shower

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Only problem with the medic heal lock on thing is that you can't really see who its going to hit, and could waste your needles hitting a fully healed guy who happens to be closer than the almost dead guy behind him

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

dorkasaurus_rex posted:

is it time for a new patch/new content yet

make each medic gun have different colored lights on it, thanks

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Red Mundus posted:

Medic guns look like Nerf guns and I always get the medic shotgun and assault rifle confused because they kind of look the same in first person.

Is there a reason to go from medic SMG to assault rifle. The SMG seems better in almost every way.

:v:
Dunno how it could look better without losing the cool modular design though

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Grapplejack posted:

Make the scope colors different. Red for shotgun, green for smg, blue for pistol, yellow for rifle. That would help but it would gently caress with colorblind people, I think.

Maybe shells on the side or a spas-12 style folded stock on the shotgun would be enough, would look pretty cool too

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Perestroika posted:

I have to say, I'm not the biggest fan of the whole "Hey you're looking at me now" move that the clots have going on now. Overruling the player's control is pretty much always very jarring and annoying, and it doesn't really seem to have much of a mechanical upside. Most of the time it just results in the clot getting blasted instantly anyway because you were probably in the process of shooting when it grabbed you.

Yeah this can be really disorientating, it worked alright in KF1

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

JoshVanValkenburg posted:

Buff medic shotty ammo count. I need more kills and 60 shots just ain't enough

get the 20% more ammo perk

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Anyone else got really stuttery sound despite frame rate being fine? It's so off putting I have to play it on mute

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Ramsus posted:

Nope. Haven't had any performance issues except for the low health heartbeat sound being stuck on one time until I restarted the game.

I'd take that over the sound constantly skipping every half a second!

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

I'm so sick of the stuttering sound, its really breaking the game for me. Hoping they can figure out what's causing it and get it killed fast

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Never seen anything on Steam become Top Seller then drop off the list entirely so quick :v:

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Having all these custom maps is pretty cool but itll be great when someone figures out how to mod in more guns etc

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

The phys X blood n gore looks insane, I wish I could use it :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Zephro posted:

So Killing Floor 2 is on sale.

I quite liked KF1. I never got into it in any kind of hardcore way but it was fun to play at LAN parties, especially with the story missions. I'd been keeping a vague eye on KF2 and hearing mostly good things about it. I was going to buy it just now and stopped to look at the reviews. Pretty much every recent review is negative, and the complaints are mostly the same - not all the classes are in, they've put in a microtransaction store (which is bad in itself) before actually finishing the game (which is worse), development is slow, the skill ceiling is really low, they're spending dev time on PVP and/or a PS4 version when the base game isn't actually finished... Basically accusing the game of being a freemium cash-grab.

It's kind of put me off. But maybe it's just EA people disappointed that the game isn't what they hoped. Is there a goon consensus? Is it a good game for fourteen of the Queens' finest pounds?

You forgot the part where TWI decided now would be a great time to also start work on another red orchestra. It's fun but not really something you can play for hours at a time, £14 is probably a good price for it