Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

drat I should have discovered this fun as hell game 9 years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

If this game had ten bosses, it would go from very good to awesome.

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

I like my xbox one, but I believe the reason this game isnt on xbox is because it couldnt handle this game, hardware wise. After playing FFXIV on PS4, its clear it to me that it can hang with gaming PC's, when the game is coded right.

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

Risky Bisquick posted:

Maybe at 720p30 or 900p30, if you call that a good experience well... enjoy

My leather sofa, home theater audio system, and 60" screen gives a good experience.

Not having to worry about cheaters, or being distracted by windows crashing, or updating, is a good experience.

Sitting at a desk using a computer for 10 hours in an office, and not doing the same thing when I get home is a good experience.

Buying a game to enjoy it, instead of experimenting with gpu drivers to get a few extra FPS is a good experience.

Plus my computer is too old and there arent any PC exclusive killer apps out there to make me want to spend $600 for a new video card, memory, and cpu.

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

I havent played this game in a couple years. Do people playing the firebug class still get kicked out of sessions?