Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NT Plus
Nov 30, 2011

Kid just rages for a while.
Sooooo... any chance that this might be released at midnight? I know, early access and all, but it'd be sweet to mash some zeds with absolutely no regard for having to wake up at 7 in the following morning for work. :shepicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NT Plus
Nov 30, 2011

Guess I won't get fired. *Requests day off*

NT Plus
Nov 30, 2011

I haven't been able to tell from videos I've seen. Are we able to cancel reloading this time around? One one hand I won't miss being unable to. But on the other I feel like it added a cool degree of micromanagement in the first game.

[Edit: Nevermind. The veteran impressions video answered that for me -- apparently yes we can.]

NT Plus
Nov 30, 2011

Mindblast posted:

Define cancel? If you're in the middle of putting a clip in a gun you can switch away to another one if you want. The first gun won't be loaded though. Don't know if that's what you mean though.

Yup! That's what I meant. :buddy:

Hope the zeds have been tweaked and balanced to accommodate the ability to do this.

NT Plus
Nov 30, 2011

Insert name here posted:

...it kinda sucked when you had all your perks at the max level and you had a buddy that just picked up the game on Steam sale so you go play on a normal server with him and it's just a total snoozefest because you're breezing through everything with all your skill bonuses and such.

This.

I used to feel like I was killing some of the fun especially because I was a weird completionist that HAD to have all perks the same level and eventually that game to be level 4 across the board.

NT Plus
Nov 30, 2011

Is it just me or does the hanzo steel katana completely loving suck now?

Edit: Or maybe I'm just not used to being level 0 again. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NT Plus
Nov 30, 2011

Alkydere posted:

It's for an upcoming class and as such is not actually on-perk for Berserker (and doesn't get the zerker bonuses).

That actually makes a whole lot more sense. Thank you goonsir.