Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Some dumb idiot
Jun 6, 2012

Step by step
Hop the mountain
Step by step
Hop the ocean
Step by step
Hop the rainbow
I'll be running

Mindblast posted:

so apparantly someone just released a modification for Killing Floor 1 that replaces the KF1 music with KF2 music. It's up in the steam workshop from what I can tell. If the new music is, well, new then isn't this sort of a problematic thing legal-wise? Unless tripwire is cool with it of course.

It doesn't actually add the songs iirc, you have to get them from a separate place and install them to the folders it DOES add.

There's been a Hotline Miami soundmod on the Workshop for months now which is basically the same thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some dumb idiot
Jun 6, 2012

Step by step
Hop the mountain
Step by step
Hop the ocean
Step by step
Hop the rainbow
I'll be running

Mindblast posted:

It says on the page that after subscribing and letting KF download there will be a zip file with the tracks in it.

Whelp, guess they just don't care then because This still works perfectly fine despite being Marked Incompatible.

Some dumb idiot
Jun 6, 2012

Step by step
Hop the mountain
Step by step
Hop the ocean
Step by step
Hop the rainbow
I'll be running
I have the Deluxe edition and the Artbook/Soundtrack are appearing in my Library as DLC, but it doesn't seem to want to download them, even though I have the rest of the Deluxe things (Scully, etc.)

Some dumb idiot
Jun 6, 2012

Step by step
Hop the mountain
Step by step
Hop the ocean
Step by step
Hop the rainbow
I'll be running

The original Hans concept is very, uh :gonk:

Some dumb idiot
Jun 6, 2012

Step by step
Hop the mountain
Step by step
Hop the ocean
Step by step
Hop the rainbow
I'll be running
Oh and to quote the artbook on the Bloat nipple ring controversy

"The Nipple rings from the original Killing Floor were removed to reinforce the idea that all Zeds were made from the same source Clot and then modified with Bio-mechanics or Genetic mutations."

So I guess this means (barely existent) lore of Bloats essentially being random fat guys off the street and Sirens being clones of the Patriach's (former) wife are no longer canon. :v:

Some dumb idiot
Jun 6, 2012

Step by step
Hop the mountain
Step by step
Hop the ocean
Step by step
Hop the rainbow
I'll be running
Just had Hans turn around to face me, parried his attack and blew his head clean off with my shotgun Sledgehammer in slow-mo. 10/10 GOTY :getin:

Some dumb idiot
Jun 6, 2012

Step by step
Hop the mountain
Step by step
Hop the ocean
Step by step
Hop the rainbow
I'll be running

splifyphus posted:

e: Actually, the worst thing about the zerker is that he feels kind of useless when the boss comes around. Haven't figured out how to be much of a contribution in that fight yet, and I'm always the guy who dies first trying to get in alt hammer strikes.

The Zerker's main problem is with actually getting close to him when he has his machine guns out, you can quite easily circle strafe him altfiring at him with the sledgehammer a bunch while he keeps swapping between you and your teammates, you can also Parry his mad flailing attack fairly easily too.

Really though Berserker depends on either your medic not being terrible or your teammates actually bringing along a medic pistol or two.

I find and most of my deaths from him are getting cornered with his stinky fart gas grenades in some of the tighter areas of the maps. :saddowns:

Some dumb idiot fucked around with this message at 14:20 on Apr 23, 2015

Some dumb idiot
Jun 6, 2012

Step by step
Hop the mountain
Step by step
Hop the ocean
Step by step
Hop the rainbow
I'll be running

ShadowMar posted:

This should be one of the level 25 demo perks.

When you die you go out with a bang. :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some dumb idiot
Jun 6, 2012

Step by step
Hop the mountain
Step by step
Hop the ocean
Step by step
Hop the rainbow
I'll be running

Lemon Curdistan posted:

Have they revealed any info about the new perks or are you just assuming the helmet perk is a SWAT perk? Because it's probably far more likely that it's a heavy weapons guy who gets LMGs and the LAW.

Yeah, there's already been datamined in the files as there being a SWAT perk, none of the other icons shown would fit the description other than the Helmet icon, characters have a bunch of references to SMGs not in the game such as the MP5 and the SWAT Perk is currently set up to spawn in with a P90.

So it's basically assumed he'll be the equivalent of a Medic tank from KF1 using SMGs to the KF2's medic fancy future guns.