Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
I see Demos with M79 plus trenchgun. No idea why.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Get a new computer.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Am I blind or why can't I find a CS-like "switch to previous weapon"?

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
That's a good idea.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Unfun doesn't equal broken.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
KF1 kinda left me wishing for somekind of Light Heavy class that'd start with a SA80 LSW, end up with RPK, PKM, SAW, Mk48 etc. Very heavy recoil, much boom.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
I have spent more than 300$ in CSGO skins. Never opened more than couple of crates.

If you know what you want, it's better to find and buy it direct. Then your collection is still expensive, but at least you got something.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
I want to be able to name guns in KF2!

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
So do harder difficulties give out more XP?
In KF1, enemies having more health effectively meant that you dealt more damage, and thus leveled up faster. How does it work now?

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Playing with medic, using medic shotgun and a M79 seems to be working well in Hard for me. Healing dudes, and when they get overrun, I shoot a 40mm at them. Darts or 40mm, I got your back.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
It's no secret that Hans is worse than Hitler.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
That's a stupid whine. Despite the Hans-flaw, the game is still a lot of fun and someone saying they are holding off on that is gonna scare literally zero devs to do anything differently.
The game is mostly good and most assuredly good and better down the road. Plenty of fun to be had for 20bux. Everyone buy it. I have 200 hours in Killing Floor 1.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
When hams fixd tia

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
I like Defence Thyself. It's a simple design, but more than that, it is clear daylight. I hate how zombies always come at night.

KF2 looks great in full daylight and we need more midday maps.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
A combat engineer class would also be nice. Able to construct spikes or quick cover, or to repair doors. Needs a special tools that have to be bought.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Any servers that run mountain pass remake?

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
More sidegrades would be cool.

Choose from three or four perks per five levels.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Either the commando could get some LMGs that weigh too much to carry anything else, or there could be a different class for them.

But having machineguns would be fairly fitting in the game and amplify the "cleaner" aspect of Commando.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
What is this Horzine armor and how does one get it?

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
I see it now. I think it is kinda cool, it leaves the option to have a band of space marines fighting, some people like it that way. Plus lore wise, I'd imagine everyone would have some sort of fatigues or a combat suit.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
LMGs were always sorely lacking. Some sort of light heavy class would be awesome!

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
I must've played like 4 hours of just Defence Thy Self yesterday, and every class and weapon just feels so good. Having lasers, sights, and attachmnets is pretty much all I'd want at this point to the game.
And more open day time maps, or if not open, at least day time, because Zombies in bright sun light can be fun too.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Mountain Pass, kinda like DefenceThySelf, allows you to play difficulties way beyond your usual means, and thus also ranks superfast.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
As commando, I used to think that up close I'm out of luck against big baddies, but for my playstyle at least, the LMG fixes that. With full armor, I'll even save a buddy by jumping inbetween and unloading into heads.

I love the Stoner, and it makes mowing down hallways a lot of fun.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
I miss Ash. She was a dope character. Bring her back!

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Playing suicidal with any perk at 0 will soon land them at 15 if you play with more experienced players. Tell him to not be a doodoohead.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Why would you want the ammo then? If you take it during trader time, it's not available during the next wave, right?

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
On higher difficulties, I'd rather buy ammo full, then get that extra with 60 zeds remaining.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Happy go-lucky music is best for this game.
It's why Singing in the Rain works in clockwork orange.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
I think the women already in are cool, but to have Infantry Officer Ash there, there's no equal.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
The new map owns hard. It’s a blast and makes me laugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

I'd really like some newer mechanics, and customizable guns with options of flashlights or various mags or sights to personalize them. Also daytime maps.