Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

echronorian posted:

I guess I'm just wondering if it's going to be very well supported, I looked it up and PC is still the lead platform. I don't think tripwire has done a console game before. I played a lot of the original on PC and the regular updates and attention it got from tripwire was great, just trying to find out how dedicated they are to the console version.

No game that has the PC as it's main platform will ever be on par or better on consoles, I don't know what you're expecting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
[In Beavis voice]: Uhhuhhh, so.. so.. TF2 is coming out for the XBOX 360 huhuh.. think it's gonna get as much support as the huhuhuh PC Release

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
You usually shoot him, until he's dead. That's how you kill Hans.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

Deakul posted:

Devs please don't bloat the game with poo poo like TF2 with the hats and accessories.

that is all

Shut up, please.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
If cosmetics (free or paid for, tradeable or cosmetic economy) actually bother you in a video game I feel bad for you son.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

Deakul posted:

More like them bloating the game's file size, being unoptimized and ultimately resulting in the game running worse than it should, then again this was mainly the issue with TF2.

Yea thats def gonna happen my man

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
The clot grab is a good mechanic you fucktards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
cant wait for someone to gift this to me..