Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xyretire
May 22, 2003
Lickin' the Gun.
How do these six packs work? I bought it as a gift and added it to my inventory. Do I have to add the six pack to my library before I can start giving copies to people? I've never bought a multi-pack on Steam before. I want to give Killing Floor to my friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xyretire
May 22, 2003
Lickin' the Gun.

Peewi posted:

It used to be that you couldn't even buy multi-packs as gifts. I believe activating it should give you the game plus five extra copies in your inventory.

This is 100% how it worked. Thank you. And thanks to Tripwire I am now downloading this.

Xyretire
May 22, 2003
Lickin' the Gun.
One slight nitpick for the UI guy: on the Perks screen for Berserker under the XP Objectives the second line needs to be scrolled to see the final part. "Killing a zed near a team member with a" and then "Berserker weapon" after you scroll down. As far as I saw this is the only Perk that has this issue.

Xyretire
May 22, 2003
Lickin' the Gun.

Mindblast posted:

Another minor QoL thing would be to get crouch and ads on classic hold-to-use instead of a toggle. Maybe you can already do it but I didn't find the option.

These are definitely both options in the keybindings area of the options.

Xyretire
May 22, 2003
Lickin' the Gun.

Theta Zero posted:

You can already do this by just repressing the attack button during the third swing.

Speaking of which, what exactly is the point of the combo system? Do the later attacks in the combos do more damage? Is there a reason for me to not just mash M1 instead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xyretire
May 22, 2003
Lickin' the Gun.

Section Z posted:

An excellent post
Another thing to note about the medic shotgun is that I believe it's currently only firing 6 pellets as well. So not only is it tied for lowest per pellet damage in the shotgun class, it fires less pellets.

Edit: Not taking a medic pistol is pretty much a cardinal sin though. There isn't a class in the game yet that can't fit one into a good loadout. Support can do AA12, hunting shotgun, medic pistol. Commando can pick two rifles + medic pistol (or SMG for more bullets). Berserker can take pulverizer + whatever the hell they want or eviscerator + pistol (or smg).

Xyretire fucked around with this message at 21:26 on May 1, 2015