Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Hopefully the EA should be available as soon as I get home from work. Loadsamahney :homebrew:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Hed posted:

I'm trying to set up a dedicated server but getting the

Since the wiki recommends that I have a separate steam account for my dedicated server does that mean I need to peel off one of my 6-pack installs and gift it to my steam server account?

I had this issue, logging on anonymously instead of using my steam login allowed me to download it.

Meow Tse-tung posted:

My only gripe with this so far is I miss the previous weapon toggle option from KF1. I suck so much at mashing 1-4 mid fight and end up doing dumb poo poo like hitting the console while fumbling around to switch weapons. I'm so used to just hitting my mouse sidebutton to quickswap weapons for quick combos.

Yeah this is pretty much something i'd like back because I used to do exactly the same thing. Except now I keep accidentaly healing myself because I think q is quickchange from playing cs.

Also is parrying a melee only thing?

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Insert name here posted:

KF1 actually had a "last weapon" quickchange like CS bind-able key. So of course I bound it to q in KF1 and now it's loving me up super hard.

Yeah I used to have the last weapon as the side button on my mouse in kf1. I can't seem to find my old ms intellimouse anywhere though. Maybe I'll have to buy a retarded gaming mouse with 9000 buttons for this.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Zed time is that thing that happens when everything goes slow and your reloading your gun in slow motion right? I've never seen the point in that.