Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FishMist
Apr 24, 2005

*sniff sniff*

Gromit posted:

We're less than 20 hours out from SEA, and there's been word on the street that Australia (and others) may get a censored version for local release. Obviously this means I'll have to get a US goon to buy for me, but surely this close to SEA Tripwire would know if they have to have a cut version available or not?

Personally, I don't think we need to worry now that we an R rating available for games now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishMist
Apr 24, 2005

*sniff sniff*
FF would be insane on this game, I always shoot the hell out of my teammates by accident, especially the ones who equip that "zed on my back" cosmetic...