Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

khy
Aug 15, 2005

The OP doesn't have enough information for me.

I never played killing floor, so I don't know what a 'suped-up' version of it is. Is this a PvP game? PvE? Is it akin to Left 4 Dead only with classes and more sci-fi?

Please educate me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

khy
Aug 15, 2005

So it's always hold out against enemies for 10 waves?

Are there other types of maps? Like, "Go capture this point" or "Go retrieve this data from a PC while the hordes advance" or poo poo like that?

khy
Aug 15, 2005

No goon server? I looked in PGS and saw nothing.

khy
Aug 15, 2005

Well thus far it seems like the most common strategy is to run around in circles leaving teammates behind to die.

Because that's all I see happen in the games thus far

khy
Aug 15, 2005

Please explain to me support and ammo. I had no idea that people can get ammo from players playing the support perk until I saw it in a youtube video.

Do I need to be a specific level of support perk to do this? Does it subtract from my personal ammo in some way? How often can people get ammo from me?

khy
Aug 15, 2005

Every single time I've tried to weld a door to get some support XP, I've been yelled at for it. Every single time I ask about which doors are good to weld I get told never to weld anything. In my defense the game explicitly tells me when choosing the support perk that welding doors gives me XP so I assumed it was somehow beneficial. Also I'm completely new to this game.

I wish that the game didn't claim that welding is a good thing and would give me XP when it seems to be bad more often than not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

khy
Aug 15, 2005

I never played KF1 but I vaguely recall seeing a video with sentry turrets and poo poo. Is an 'engineer' type class in the works for KF2?