Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GenghisTron
Dec 5, 2005

i dont live to live homie

Hmm, I had the "already own KF2" beta problem thing and went ahead and bought it. It's in my library but will only download 4.6gb instead of the full 9gb. Wouldn't start up when it was finished, so deleted it and went to redownload but it's still only downloading 4.6gb. I'm using a new hard drive, so the beta files are definitely not on here still.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenghisTron
Dec 5, 2005

Broose posted:

I have a feeling and fear I'm about to run into this issue. I bought the DDE as a gift to myself and it installed. But I had deleted my beta files in the hopes that it would solve the issues from before. Now I'm only downloading 5.5 GB apparently.

It just randomly started working for me now. No idea what happened! Still has only downloaded 4.6gb though..

GenghisTron
Dec 5, 2005

GenghisTron posted:

It just randomly started working for me now. No idea what happened! Still has only downloaded 4.6gb though..

Scratch that. Loads the menus fine, but won't connect to any games.

Any Tripwire dudes have any ideas?

GenghisTron
Dec 5, 2005

Questioner86 posted:

You get an errors or does it just sit there and do nothing when you click on them?

Just sits there and does nothing, like I didn't click the button. I'm assuming it's because it will only download half of what it says it needs.