Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Theswarms
Dec 20, 2005

UltraVariant posted:

I never really notice when new releases occur. I always figured they were closer to the weekend. Today I learned something.

I'm special. :downsgun:

Tuesdays the traditional US release date, Fridays the traditional UK release date and I don't know about the rest of the world.

Online stuff is kindly making it all the same day for a lot of releases though I think console games still pretty much always obey this rule?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theswarms
Dec 20, 2005

Mindblast posted:

Once a support hits level 2+ there are few things more satisfying than firing the aa12 in slowmo in a bottleneck with 10+ zeds.

Standing in front of a door as zeds break it and giving it both barrels is tremendously satisfying.

Theswarms
Dec 20, 2005

Alteisen posted:

This looks cool.

Also completely and utterly useless.

It'll be less useless with friendly fire!

Theswarms
Dec 20, 2005
I think the best way to demo right now might be to start as Berserker(so you don't have to pay for ammo) and switch perks once you have enough money to go t3/4. Using the grenade pistol and a 9mm just isn't that much fun.

Theswarms
Dec 20, 2005

Broose posted:

Speaking of maps, why the heck do servers run timbo perk training? That perk training map with the anime on the walls (super perk training?) with a bunch of easter eggs is not only more interesting to look at, but it also works! Zeds don't get pushed out of the kill box constantly, it has infinite weapon spawns for each perk. But no servers run it for some reason.

gently caress timbo.

http://kf2.gamebanana.com/maps/187635

This one?

You can just download it and run it locally if you want, though less zed will spawn that way.