Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chachi
Jan 7, 2006
Blue sparks and big fucking shells.

:dukedog:
My big problem with support right now is that they don't seem to have anything that recommends them from a class bonus perspective. They gain experience pretty slowly compared to other classes who can pour out damage faster due to not being stuck with a restrictive ammo pool (same problem with demolitions, although they have more problems than just that) and they just plain seem to do a lot less damage than they did in the first game. If I get a husk in the head/upper torso with a coach gun blast on hard, that should be a dead husk. Instead what I get is a faceful of fire.

In practice, the thing that happens is that everyone buys AA12s off-perk for Hans and a team of medics / berserkers / commandos does the exact same job as the support while also not feeling hobbled by all the class' current drawbacks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chachi
Jan 7, 2006

Has anyone had a problem where one or more of their classes constantly reverts to 0XP? As far as I can tell I'm not playing on any screwy servers and all my other classes seem fine, but for some reason I went from commando level 2 to level 0. Any experience I gain in matches, even when I make a level (or two if on hard) just vanishes into the ether once I get out of game. It kinda really sucks :(

If it matters, I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the game with no change.

Chachi fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Sep 28, 2015

Chachi
Jan 7, 2006

Lemon Curdistan posted:

A Taurus Judge would also have been nice for T3, since they seem to be giving other perks a shotgun.

Do it tripwire, bring over the best gun from payday 2. :getin:

Chachi
Jan 7, 2006

ZearothK posted:

I genuinely miss the days when Sirens caused explosives to detonate instead.

When was this?

Chachi
Jan 7, 2006

dorkasaurus_rex posted:

Insult Players never went away. It's been in every change log since release!

:wow:

Chachi
Jan 7, 2006

Are enemies still largely resistant to shotgun blasts? I haven't touched this game since resistances were first added.

Chachi
Jan 7, 2006

Please bring back the DAR :mitt:

Chachi
Jan 7, 2006

Correct. Until there's a radical restructuring they ain't getting a loving thin dime from me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chachi
Jan 7, 2006

Pope Guilty posted:

Shipwright apparently has been so overwhelmed with hate mail that they've redone their contact page such that you can't send them a message without also causing them to donate at least $5 to the Lilith Fund, which provides funding and assistance to people who need abortions. That's a neat bit of trolling, tbh.

:perfect: