Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fina
Feb 27, 2006

Shazbot!
That question was asked during the PAX panel and the answer was pretty much that they need to finish the game first but will probably do holiday events after that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fina
Feb 27, 2006

Shazbot!
What if the Demo had Siren-resistant explosives by default and then instead had a perk that made Siren screams detonate your explosives with more damage than usual. Then you could use C4 as Siren landmines that they set off on themselves when they scream.

Fina
Feb 27, 2006

Shazbot!
C'mon dosh explosion physics. I want to throw all the dosh on Hans followed by a grenade that results in money and gore flying across the room.

The perfect way to celebrate a win.

Fina
Feb 27, 2006

Shazbot!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAmVimpdSIE

Fina
Feb 27, 2006

Shazbot!
You rapidly approach power creep when you do that though, then they have to end up buffing the health of zeds to compensate once every class is overpowered.

Fina
Feb 27, 2006

Shazbot!
loving Tripwire is too busy making achievements instead of adding content, furthermore...

Fina
Feb 27, 2006

Shazbot!
I really love the multi-perk system, it is one of the best changes they've put in the game. It really opens builds up with some much needed variety.

Does anyone remember that one website or google doc that was just all the weapon and enemy stats laid out in a giant spreadsheet? I'm not sure if it's still out there or if it's even up to date.

Fina
Feb 27, 2006

Shazbot!
Thank you, that is a ton of really helpful information.

What is the advantage of using the AK over the Medic Rifle now that Commando can use it? On paper the Medic Rifle seems better in most ways.

Fina
Feb 27, 2006

Shazbot!
Yeah, they're really lacking on female characters. I guess that is what you can expect now that they're trying to make whole characters instead of simply skins. I hope they say drat the lore and add the KF1 trader as a playable character, especially if they added voice interactions with her arguing with the trader terminals over prices.

Fina
Feb 27, 2006

Shazbot!
Drops appear to be paced 4 hours apart.

Fina
Feb 27, 2006

Shazbot!
Maybe they should add an Overwatch-like system after you level a perk to max where you can get bonus drops every time you fill up an extra XP bar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fina
Feb 27, 2006

Shazbot!
Back during the KF2 closed beta I got to play a round with Zynthetic. I saw the name in-game and it seemed really familiar and then the game literally just pops up Zynthetic as the artist name for whatever song was playing for me to make the connection.