Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
:whitewater: :barf: :barf: :whitewater:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
It'll be cool when mod makers start accusing each other of stealing work/assets. (in AVGN voice) What were they thinking?!

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I'm not paying anyone a drat cent, once I finally reinstall and play heavily modded Skyrim.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
"Consumer-hostile practices"? Nice try, troll. Ever hear of innovation?

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Black Baby Goku posted:

You think those are mods you're playing? It's called content, and it's time to compensate the creator

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
DOn't want to pay an extra $60 to use these mods that were stolen from the authors and DMCA'd off of their original hosting? Sounds like somebody's never heard of an open marketplace. :rolleyes: Typical gamer entitlement.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Maybe think about the modder, hitlerftw1488, who's surely starving on the streets atm, coding insanely detailed horse nuts from a dirty alleyway on a broken laptop, whom I suddenly care about after calling him a fail shitlord for years in my dozens of pages of posts in the Games thread, Awesome/Awful Game Mods: Tit spikes and Fiveheads. gently caress you. Have some drat respect for content creators.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Arian_Samurai posted:

You only need two mods

1. Bigger boobs

2. The Dungeon 'b Gone mod for Baldur's Gate 2 that just let you skip the first dungeon, but the guy who made it put in his own character complete with voice acting anyway https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcuC9IG_4n8

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

LOL at the punk rear end beitches who have qualms about paying for awesomely curated and perhaps modified copyrighted content.

This

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

[Spends the majority of mine and my parent's adult lifes funding the development of tyrannically controlled art assets and information.] [Le face when I see a mario ragdoll with functioning nutsack falls through the cracks of the DMCA and anti-infringement policies for a weekend on the Steam Workshop.] [White suburban pussy impersonation of Samuel L Jackson:] This is where this motherfucka Draws the mother loving LINE! Bitch!

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

FoolyCharged posted:

Let's just be honest here, the vast majority of mods are garbage and what few good ones there are tend to come out a decade after anyone stopped caring about the game.

Or are just nifty little hud gui changes, those mods are cool, but lol at paying for that poo poo.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
You have a point, people buy a game because people modded it this makes most of it's mods good and not garbage. I should give them a second chance
looks up skyrim mods
nope, still piles and piles of garbage with gems few and far between

:wth:

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

Imperials... Imps... In Russian literature... The Imp is a Jew... Gaben... Fairly Jewish name... Jew's are known for being shady and slick with money... Gaben has destroyed the modding community for perosnal gain... You tell me.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

God rhymes with mod. There is a stone of the Pool of Bethesda (Also Jewish in origin... TYhink THAT'S a coincidence?) in St. Mary's cathedral... Gaben made "mary" (Steam in the old testament. Look it up) pregnant with mods, and now he is taking away the mod community and replacing it in his own image. Gaben believes he is the hebrew God of the old testament. Newell (El means God). Tell me that Hitler1488FTW isn't on to something in the mod description of his horse nuts mod on the Workshop. Please. Grow up and observe the fact's that are before your eyes.

lmfao

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Appently SkyUi is paid now, which is awesome because it's probbaly the most essential mod in existence, both for what it does and the fact that every mod in the world relies on it. I guess I'm never playing Heavily Modded Skyrim again.

The new version has been leaked now, so you can pirate it with your favorite BitTorrent service.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Korthal posted:

A mod committing :filez:? :vince:

I read Reddit like a sir.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Lumpy the Cook posted:

q2dm1_railwh0re

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tveUnZe7WA

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

mysterious loyall X posted:

Michael Richards
Michael Richards

Michael Anthony Richards (born July 24, 1943) is an American actor, three-time Emmy Award winner, writer, television producer, and comedian, best known for playing Cosmo Kramer on the television show Seinfeld, which aired from 1989-07-05 to 1998-05-14 on NBC.
Sourced
Laugh Factory incident

Fifty years ago we'd have you upside-down with a loving fork up your rear end!
They're going to arrest me for calling a black man a friend of the family?
You can talk, you can talk, you're brave now motherfucker. Throw his rear end out. He's a friend of the family! He's a friend of the family! He's a friend of the family! A friend of the family, look, there's a friend of the family! Oooo! Ooo... All right, ya see? It shocks you, it shocks you, to see what's buried beneath, you stupid mother fuckers!
Well, you interrupted me, pal. That's what happens when you interrupt the white man, don't you know?
Cracker-rear end? Are you calling me cracker-rear end, nigga?!
He's a friend of the family! He's a friend of the family! He's a friend of the family!
It is uncalled for you to interrupt my rear end you cheap motherfucker!

- responding to the heckler saying "That was uncalled for"

Whats the matter, too much for you to handle?"
Ohh, I guess you got me there. He's absolutely right. I'm just a wash up. Gotta stand on the stage.

- responding to the heckler saying "You're not funny! You're a reject! You never had no shows! You never had no movies! 'Seinfeld' that's it!"

""Kramer's" Racist Tirade -- Caught on Tape". TMZ.com. 2006-11-20. Retrieved on 2006-11-23.

For me to be at a comedy club and flip out and say this crap, I'm deeply, deeply sorry.
"'Kramer' Apologizes, Says He's Not Racist". CBS News. 2006-11-21. Retrieved on 2006-11-23.
Appearing on the Late Show with David Letterman (2006-11-20)
I'm not a racist, that's what's so insane about this!

External links

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

FactsAreUseless posted:

Evil Cole [Play-Station All Stars Battle Royale]: Oooh, it shocks you, it shocks you!

lol

• Locked thread