Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
this is a good thing because now my big friend of the family dick mod for Skyrim will get the money I deserve

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
To be fair, I was able to survive off dota 2 items while unemployed, there will be a market for this and modders will make some cash

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../.................... _____.......__............._____
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸............|...__.....\....|...|............/... ___|
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\..........|...|....\....|....|...|...........|..../
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...').........|...|.....|...|....|...|...........|...|
.........\.................'...../...........|...|__/...|....|...|____....|...\____
..........''...\.......... _.·..............|_____./.....\______\....\_____|
............\..............(
..............\.............

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

i didnt mean the train sim dlc in steam, the train sim people have their own sites and forums where they sell their mods to each other because the official train sim dlc isnt enough

jesus

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i wish i loved anything as much as those men love trains

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄
░░░░░░░▄▀░▄████▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░▀██▀▀█▄
░░░░░▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░▀█
░░░░█▄█░░░▄▀▀▀▄░▄▀▀█
░░░███▄▄░░░▄▀▄░░░▄▀▄
░░▄▄█▀█░░░░░($)░░░░($)▀▄
░█░░░███░░░░░░▄░░░░░░█▄
░░█░░░▀██░░░░▄░░▀▀░░░░░█▄
░░░█▄░░░▀██░▄░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄░░░█
░░░░▄▀░▄███▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀▀▀
░░▄▀░░█████▄█░░▀▀▀▀▀
█▀░░░░░██▄▀███░░░░░░█
░░░░░▄░░░██████▄██▄██
░░░░░░▀▄░░░██▄██▀███▀
░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░██▄███▀

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

Hahaha, yea... Just like you have to back up your entire Steam library so you don't have to pay 6,000 dollars to download it all again. Oh wait. Get your head out of your rear end. It's 2015. Nice to see, especially in today's political and economic climant, and considering that for a game like Skyrim in particular, where many great modders are doing comparable work of what we ignorantly might distinguish "Actual" developers, where people can get a little, you know... Compensation for there work, like back in the old and days. So this one goes out to the hard working modders! I wish you well and a pleasant bounty...

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

zen death robot posted:

Mod my rear end

Hello

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
You think those are mods you're playing? It's called content, and it's time to compensate the creator

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Maybe think about the modder, hitlerftw1488, who's surely starving on the streets atm, coding insanely detailed horse nuts from a dirty alleyway on a broken laptop, whom I suddenly care about after calling him a fail shitlord for years in my dozens of pages of posts in the Games thread, Awesome/Awful Game Mods: Tit spikes and Fiveheads. gently caress you. Have some drat respect for content creators.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm never paying for mods in games I'm still playing 4 years after being released! But first, a little backstory...

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Arian_Samurai posted:

You only need two mods

1. Bigger boobs

2. The Dungeon 'b Gone mod for Baldur's Gate 2 that just let you skip the first dungeon, but the guy who made it put in his own character complete with voice acting anyway https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcuC9IG_4n8

Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR - You, thats your voice, you dumb human being. Begone!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Schnedwob posted:

Je suis hitlerftw1488

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
someone owned me and bought me that guys AV

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Schnedwob posted:

I didn't know we had classic Youtube Superstar Markiplier here on the I Z as well as- well, nobody tell Pewds, or he'll flip his poo poo!!!

no idea weho that is lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Amazing

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

LOL at the punk rear end beitches who have qualms about paying for awesomely curated and perhaps modified copyrighted content.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

Imperials... Imps... In Russian literature... The Imp is a Jew... Gaben... Fairly Jewish name... Jew's are known for being shady and slick with money... Gaben has destroyed the modding community for perosnal gain... You tell me.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Kick me, Kike Me, anyway you like me, all I wanna say is, They Don't Really Care About Us

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gave Newell is turning into the troll face

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

It's the LootCrate of avatars

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
If a lurker fixes my loving avatar that would be deece

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

ive reported you to steam, might want to start backing up your mods before your account is banned

Thank you

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Michael Jackson was ahead of his time (RE: steam/valve and paid mods ((anti-jewish stuff as well)) )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1pqi8vjTLY

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
juanca telechea (Juancatelechea) 1 month ago
MJ made masonics simbols with his hands at 4:46 - 4:49
This is not against the police brutality... "don't you black or white me?" come on! it's against the people who have the real power.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Steam is the dark souls of online platforms

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
heres the real issue facing PC gamers

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

On one hand, Notch is a tiny bit of a sellout... On thje other, The Best Gamers are insane rear end AIDS and Notch made Heavily Modded Minecraft possible, and is awesome.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

surc posted:

also the first two examples of DOTA and CS are games that were free for like a decade and were heralded as the best at their specific thing for most of that time before they got gobbled up.

DOTA 2 and CS Are still epic

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Valve did the right thing

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

The Bullshit Goons have won again. Anti-paid mod supporting idiots take note of the underlying benevolence described in this apology. You, yourself's, are now culpable for the ultimate destruction of the modding community when modders are no longer willing to work tiresomely for free. You were warned.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Thank you, mysterious benefactor

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
15 years ago we would have created an amazing mod that became a full fledged game without being paid!! [looking directly at Gabe Newell] he's a Jew! He's a Jew!!!! Look it's a Jew! Ahhh you see! It shocks you! It shocks you to see him down voted on reddit you stupid MOTHER-FUCKERS!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
They gonna arrest me for calling Gabe Newell a Jew?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

You have to kill all the good posters that make this place worth $10, such as

: Niggerstomper58
: get d0wn

• Locked thread