Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Its not an S, on my planet it means QUIPS
  • The Academy - It's time to recognize post-secondary education as the liability to credibility that it is, and sever our ties with it. With universities the Left is a victim of it's own success; our propaganda has so thoroughly penetrated the entire system that was once a battleground of ideas has now become a monolithic and uniform echo chamber, one that will never attract rational free-thinkers. We simply washed their brains too hard! We must acknowledge that people who devote their time to studying a given subject (AKA impressionable young adults and bitter professors without Real Life Experience) are actually the worst sources of perspective on said subject. We must turn to a more objective and balanced source of information: computer engineers slacking at work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

• Stop Threatening to Destroy Jobs - Every election cycle, our liberal/conservative opponents point out our vigorous campaign to eliminate all the jobs. Now I hate gainful employment as much as the next leftivist, but it's time we faced facts: most voters have jobs, and allegedly need them in order to get food. Hard-working families won't support us until we commit to protecting their current occupations. Maybe we could even promise create some more by deregulating the market (or however jobs are created, I don't know, someone should look into this)?

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Let us English posted:

Really what the left should do is:

[*]Throw Liberalism Under the Bus - Liberalism has only given us 250 years of rule by white cis men, a period of time in which nothing good happened for anyone else. Obviously we need to destroy the values liberalism gave to the world like due process, economic freedom, free speech, and empiricism. Only then can we all be free.

Comrade, I'm afraid we've tried this without success. Our international movement to sap and impurify all the West's cultural values has failed; though we hate and rage against them, they are far too strong! Leftites, it's time to cut our losses and Embrace Liberalism - pointing out socio-economic realities and criticizing the gulf between what is claimed by liberals and what actually occurs will never lead to evaluation and change. We must learn the new truths, of "due process" and "empiricism", even if they sound strange and frightening at first (and I assume have something to do with computer technology and the British empire?).

• Locked thread