Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

Effectronica posted:

So my suggestion is, why not devote our energies to destroying those loving splitters by writing really angry irony at them?
I don't think you should do this :(

if it's a kind of self-imposed therapy, then from the outside at least it doesn't seem like it's working. when you post long angry paragraphs at other people that are just fancy ways of telling people they should die, that just makes other people post bad at you, which makes you angry at them in a loop. You are a good person and I don't want you to be so mad all the time thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
passive aggression is the worst kind of aggression guys

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
microaggressions are the second worst kind of aggression.

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
If you have aggressions you should do them large and swiftly against your foes. For instance, garroting your foes is one possibility. Polearms are another. The left needs to go back to the basics, namely the basic skills of garroting and lathing political enemy's.

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

blowfish posted:

quislings

I don't know what quislings are. my educated guess at it is it's a pejorative for people who frequent trivia nights

• Locked thread