Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice

Mercury_Storm posted:

Oh I know! I know! I have the perfect person for this job, too:
Attention Marble Economy marbles marbles. Right now, marbles marbles, marbles. One marble one marble, marbles marbles. marbles marbles, a marble empty stomach a marble to exchange for that stomach. marbles marbles, marble-based economy failure of distribution of marbles. marbles Marble; Marble can't be faked, marble inefficiencies. An person Marble, Marble the cheeseburgers. Marble, a hell of a lot more accurate than money.

? marbley.

Imagine that every human being alive straps a little box of marbles on their foreheads. little boxes shoot out marbles, 10 marbles a second. It shoots these marbles. marbles crude approximation marbles. marbles.

little boxes strapped to your head. marbleness; marble-tracking sophisticated real-time marble scanners. Marble Economy. boxes on foreheads with marbles shooting. Still with me?

marbles. Marble Marble-units. Marble economy, "Marble reserves" Marble. Marble. Marble incoming marbles, marbles marble day.

marbles. Marble marbles one marble. Marble marbles shot out of the little box on my forehead. Marble Marbles marbles marble network.

Marbles no Marbles. Marble Marbles Marbles. Marbles Marble Marbles. Marble Marbles my marbles. Marbles marbles marbles marble society. marbles Marbles marbles Marble marbles. Marble Marbles anti-marblism, marbles marbles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice
*gazes int o reflection in marble* aspire aspire aspire

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice
  • Rebuild student Brian Boyko's faith in America.

• Locked thread