Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Has Satanic child sacrifice been considered yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

blowfish posted:

100% of all hitlers ate bread

don't eat bread or you will be a hitler

:ohdear:

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Arson-things we don't liKe exIst right? And sometimes they're fLammable, right? Now, try to folLow me here, what if we set the things on fire? Then theY wOUldn't exist anymoRE! PleAse consideR this idEa for fixiNg the lefTs many problemS.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Small Frozen Thing posted:

Be completely unable to take a joke. I cannot stress enough how important this one is.

you are really good at this, Small Frozen Thing

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Miltank posted:

A company that contributes a portion of its profit to build wells in Africa?

Milktank, please, this is a thread for practical ideas.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Destroy All Jobs-The specialized division of labor is the source of class based society, and therefore must be abolished.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Effectronica posted:

• Compromise is a Virtue - Instead of saying "Death to Israel", let's meet halfway and say "O Israel".

wait I thought "Death to Isreal" was the compromise?

• Locked thread