Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
Japan's right-wing elements are already attempting to get the otaku vote by making propaganda anime. We must beat them at their own game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
I propose that Blowfish be given the highest honors available to us, because he is very obviously a well-adjusted cool dude and not at all a collective of lint and sadness that has learned to talk and walk like a vague facsimile of a human being

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
Car enthusiasts shall be put to death

Public transportation only

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

CommieGIR posted:

Pretending that White Knights and SJW is the real issue will surely bolster political relevance as well

Here's a hint: Effectronica is being facetious and ragging on the Tumblr-thread-posting leftists like Blowfish

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Purge the brony filth

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
Be completely unable to take a joke. I cannot stress enough how important this one is.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

paragon1 posted:

you are really good at this, Small Frozen Thing

[Gendered slur], I'm an expert.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
Completely unironically: Bronies are even worse than furries. They should be purged from the Left with extreme prejudice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Anime Pedo posted:

[*]Animeism
[*]Pedophilia (but I repeat myself)

lel

• Locked thread