Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gantolandon
Aug 19, 2012

Remember guys, we can't deal with class inequality before tackling such issues like the color of smoke the evil tank engines spew in a cartoon for children, or white people tattooing Kanji letters on their bodies. It's extremely important and if you disagree with me, it's because you secretly want the left to fail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gantolandon
Aug 19, 2012

Effectronica posted:

• Confront Racism - Hey, race isn't biologically meaningful, right? So if we all agree that it doesn't matter, and we do it really hard, racism must end right then and there! And with a little work, we can do this with sexism and homophobia.

I respectfully disagree. A good leftist never shuns before confronting a racial issue, even when they apply to unjust stigma of carbonized particles compared to pure water vapor. It's extremely important and if you disagree with me, it's like Hitler had already won.

Gantolandon
Aug 19, 2012

Guilt tripping - create a topic and write angry posts with edgy, sarcastic advices for the left, scorning them for abandoning you the cause of social equality. Let them realize they have made a grave mistake when they chose not to heed Stalin's Chosen Warrior more dedicated leftists than themselves. By discarding the important issue of Japanese-Americans getting offended by white women wearing kimonos, they have proven they are scum who should be exterminated cold, uncaring dead to me capitalist puppets begging for another inch of their master's white cock social democrats. It's important they realize that there is no true left without Effectronica tackling the issues I deem important important issues they are so afraid to talk about, in fear of losing their hetero cis white male advantage.

Gantolandon
Aug 19, 2012

Raising awareness - it's important we let everybody know that if they disagree with us, it's only because they are afraid of hard, unpleasant truth we bring to them. Every sign of dissent means that the worm of reaction is gnawing at their souls. We must expose it and bring it to light, for there is only one way to truth and it goes through our lord and master, Effectronica.

Gantolandon
Aug 19, 2012

All this crap about workers of the world uniting despite their differences is bullshit. The straight black transsexual woman worker is, and always will be, the mortal enemy of the lesbian black transsexual woman worker thanks to the power of privilege. If someone tells you that race is an arbitrary social construct and not important in the big picture, don't listen to them. They are a reactionary and probably a Nazi, because if there is one thing the Nazis are well known of, it's playing down the issue of race.

• Locked thread