Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Continuing a big rear end Star Wars derail from the Touching/Inspiring panels thread

Green Intern posted:

If you want some menacing Vader, Star Wars Rebels season 2 is the show for you.

https://youtu.be/BXoJeLDyVBY?t=49s

Fackin' spoilers for the televisual cartoon show, if you're interested in watching it. Personally I wasn't interested until I saw Darth Vader wrecking house like a towering untouchable manmonster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
I like that in the middle of all those Lucas Names, there's the town of Gordon.

E: Your party emerges from the Forest of Akalla, blinking their eyes at T'vash, the daystar's strengthening light. Your firbin-wood armor seems to lighten as a spring enters your step, the oppressiveness of the Akallawood and the ominous river M'gofosh almost forgotten. Ahead, you see the wondrous towers and blinking spires of a mighty city, and you know it to be the keep of Gentle Lord Thraddion, the city known across the lands as Jeff.

Phy fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Aug 21, 2015

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

zoux posted:

Zdarsky variant.

I am surprised as poo poo that the green rabbit man in a red and yellow spacesuit is an original Star Wars character and is not in any way Bucky O'hare, captain of the Righteous Indignation

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Fuckin' everyone in the bar that day has a real significant life. The guy in the astronaut suit is a Jedi sensitive. The ladies with coiled cone beehive hair are spies. The werewolf dies either at the battle of Yavin or Endor, and he was in love with the tentacle eyeball monster. Wuher the bartender made the best drink in the galaxy out of Ponda Baba's severed arm. Nobody just had a beer and went home.