Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

My computer was stolen! :smith:

I'm tempted to buy all the parts individually and make it myself like I did with the rig that was stolen, but I'm not up to date on where the good price points relative to performance are. Plus my cash game is weak at the moment because I just moved.

I still have a monitor, keyboard, mouse and stuff. They just took the sound system and the tower. Anybody got recommendations for a good, preassembled gaming rig that's somewhere around $700? I'm willing to go a little higher if the price point relative to performance warrants it.

Thank you Imp Zone!

There's an enormous thread on this website in one of the many computer sub forums about this very topic that has to be remade every month or so because it gets hundreds of posts a day or something like. Or maybe it used to. Anyway that's what I used when building my current rig and it worked swimmingly. Cheers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread