Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EvilElmo
May 10, 2009
Just joined KakaoTalk. EvilElmo. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilElmo
May 10, 2009
https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/391i66/i_live_in_the_city_of_mers_patient_zero_and_the/

Is this real or just wwz fanfic?

EvilElmo
May 10, 2009

Onion Knight posted:

It also has some awesome statues

Dicks?

EvilElmo
May 10, 2009

Onion Knight posted:

Already shipped my external HDDs so suffer an instagram:

but yeah right next to that statue is a little shop that sells all manner of ceramic dick sculptures, from dicks shaped like dudes to dudes with giant boners to giant veiny cocks that grow flowers from the urethra. Welcome to Corea Sparkling~ nami island i guess

Holy poo poo, I was kidding. Hahaha this is wonderful.

Are there any really expensive, fancy, wear a suit and evening gown kind of restaurants in Seoul? Looking for asian/korean fancy, rather than French food fancy.

EvilElmo
May 10, 2009
So mostly my options for fine dining are European?

EvilElmo
May 10, 2009

AmbientParadox posted:

Can I go to movie tomorrow? It is important

You're better off going to Japan.

EvilElmo
May 10, 2009

AmbientParadox posted:

No thanks, I don't want radiation poisoning

You dont want superpowers? Your loss.

EvilElmo
May 10, 2009

Bugblatter posted:

(I don't particularly think there's anything on Jeju that needs to be prioritized over the mainland sights on a short trip though).

Dicks?

EvilElmo
May 10, 2009
Public Information Officer (13 months Fixed Term Contract)

Kakao me if you got questions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilElmo
May 10, 2009
Any recommended travel agents or do you all just look online for flights to Jeju/HK/Taiwan/Japan from Seoul?

edit: Parents are coming to visit, they're big foodies, any recommendations on tours that focus on food?

EvilElmo fucked around with this message at 08:43 on Sep 5, 2018