Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

quote:

VideoLAN and the VLC development team present VLC 2.2.1 "Terry Pratchett".
VLC media player 2.2.0 was a major upgrade of VLC, introduced accelerated auto-rotation of videos, 0-copy hardware acceleration, support for UHD codecs, playback resume, integrated extensions and more than 1000 bugs and improvements. 2.2.1 is an update with more than 100bugs fixed. 2.2.0 release was also the first release to have versions for all operating systems, including mobiles (iOS, Android, WinRT).

:cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

I'LL MAKE JOKES ABOUT RAPE.
Haha drat. That is quite fail.

pram
Jun 10, 2001

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

Can someone post that video where that yospos guy whoever they were who really likes encoding or whatev pretended to be a woman so he could get yospos cred and attention in the yospos secret santa thread

pram
Jun 10, 2001
when pagancow got demodded some generic leftist yospos turds were insinuating it was misogyny lol

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

pram posted:

generic leftist yospos turds

modssssssssssssss

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

pram posted:

when pagancow got demodded some generic leftist yospos turds were insinuating it was misogyny lol

Pagancow was a mod? Lmfao

pram
Jun 10, 2001
yeah lol

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
he turned everyone into a pointy orange hat

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
an IK and also, yes

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
big fan of how the desperately ghey fail YOSPOS ppl formed an epic flame pillar about Pagancow having the Voice Over Lady from a video game trailer at his office record the voiceover for his video insunuating it was an attempt to falsify his gender whereas in reality it was the correct choice for adding a bit of polish to his P. Decently produced video content

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

Smythe posted:

big fan of how the desperately ghey fail YOSPOS ppl formed an epic flame pillar about Pagancow having the Voice Over Lady from a video game trailer at his office record the voiceover for his video insunuating it was an attempt to falsify his gender whereas in reality it was the correct choice for adding a bit of polish to his P. Decently produced video content

im simultaneously infatuated with and scared of women

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Smythe posted:

This, except i flame pagancow for being a fail rear end retard in general

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Squinty Applebottom posted:

im simultaneously infatuated with and scared of women

this is normal dont worry

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Smythe posted:

he sucks srry

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

pagancow owns and she's super cute

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

beauty and brains imo

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
*man works editing video game trailers for a living and has a voice over person do a 2 minute voiceover for his yosmas video* "lmfao this loving wierd geek human being is trying to trick us into thinking he a GIRL!"

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

pram posted:

he sucks srry

irrelevant to what im talking about

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
i respect the effort that pagancow puts into his bad posting

Emptyquoter
Feb 26, 2014

big scary monsters posted:

i respect the effort that pagancow puts into his bad posting

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
if u thot pagancow was tyering to pull a quick gender-swappo-fastone on u because he had a pro do voiceover for his video, youre loving retarded

pram
Jun 10, 2001
tbf he was being ambiguous about it at the time. and anyway most of those accusations came after he burned a ton of goodwill being a gigantic spaz?

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
I don't know if many people actually thought he was trying to trick people but he went with it and later got a girl to call some yosposter and call him a fag about some videogame thing? Idk. Anyway it was funny in the end because

pram posted:

pram
Jun 10, 2001

emoji posted:

later got a girl to call some yosposter and call him a fag about some videogame thing?

oh yeah lol he paid a girl to call valeyard

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
idk he posted his personal youtube which had his resume and stuff on and pics etc which was clearly not being ambiguous =/ anyways idk ppl got rly salty about the pagancow ik era for some reason

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i have no beef with pagancow

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge
i liked playing quake with pagancow

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Smythe posted:

idk he posted his personal youtube which had his resume and stuff on and pics etc which was clearly not being ambiguous =/ anyways idk ppl got rly salty about the pagancow ik era for some reason

Pagancow deserves to be hated because YOSPOS reached the high water mark for extreme fail aids under his, uh, 'tutelage'.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Larry Parrish posted:

Pagancow deserves to be hated because YOSPOS reached the high water mark for extreme fail aids under his, uh, 'tutelage'.

what was the thing

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Smythe posted:

what was the thing

actually i'm not sure if it was always this extremely fail, or if the retards in charge in the past cultivated it. i'll have to get back to you on that.

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
the pagancow yostube video owned. its very strange how only on these beautiful forums something that is really funny can turn into something to own someone over a few months down the line

LOL! U made the christmas video! get rekt, son! i have owned you

pram
Jun 10, 2001
pagancow did it to himself

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
its rpetty clear he shouldnt have posted the gifs over 9000 times, yes

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

pram posted:

oh yeah lol he paid a girl to call valeyard

lol

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

i wish someone would pay a woman to call me :smithicide:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

mishaq posted:

i wish someone would pay a woman to call me :smithicide:

you can talk to plenty of women for mere pennies at niteflirt.com

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
my shitposts have won several (daytime) emmy's

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

Pagan cow was fail. But on the other hand, OSI bean dip was extremely more aids than any pagan cow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

black pete posted:

Pagan cow was fail. But on the other hand, OSI bean dip was extremely more aids than any pagan cow.

ya he rly blew it

• Locked thread