Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What gun are you going to use in this Call of Duty?
The good one that everyone else uses
Another, different gun
View Results

• Locked thread
Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Wanna eat that pork uh... Black those Ops?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

I think one of the masks is a Malawian war mask. British Opression killstreak confirmed?

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Wait do we still play/talk about Destiny here?

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Are they giving out codes for XBOne as well? I want to play without having to chip in :10bux:

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Oh yeah, PS4 got timed exclusivity this time around right? I totally forgot about that.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Mill Village posted:

This beta might be fun if people didn't camp so much.

Oh good, its definitely a COD game then.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

If you're going to lurk and snatch codes, at least have the decency to let people know that you took it.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Gothmog1065 posted:

Not sure if anyone took these, nobody posted if they did.

I'm at 97%, hope to be playing locking up with you all.

I'll test them in a few minutes and probably be horribly disappointed one way or another.

e: first one worked.

Freaquency fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Aug 27, 2015

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

I'm getting on to shoots mans right now if anyone is around this afternoon. GT is FreaquentC.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

I've procured the yearly version of shootmans and am downloading it now. Tell me why this was a horrible decision, friends.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Yo the campaign is dumb but I can attack people with flaming bees 5/5 GOTY

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

limited posted:

Seriouschat, go straight for the flaming-bees Chaos tree and don't look back. It sounds cool to be able to hack robots and tanks, but 90% of the time you have to kill everything else to get the hack off without being interrupted, so you end up controlling a tank, and with gently caress all to shoot. If anything it's basically a 'skip this long boss-esque fight' button unless it's a actual boss, and nothing will work. :argh:

Originally I thought the campaign was a bit of a piss-take on the rest of the games, but as it goes along, it becomes painfully obvious it's just awful writing. :sigh: Co-op ramps up crazily though. A area with normally only a handful of normal dudes, maybe one sniper and a few drones becomes a army with non-stop waves of drones, and snipers loving everywhere with four players.

Yup, that's what I did. Nothing else seemed nearly as exciting as catching robots on fire with my mind.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Alteisen posted:

4 loving hours and and poo poo to show for it cause of the campaign bugging out, even my checkpoint's bugged, then I join some friends for realistic, host Xbone freezes and now we gotta do that loving mission over again.

gently caress it, I haven't beaten a campaign since MW2, guess that ain't gonna change.

Fire-bees aside, you aren't missing much.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

gently caress that, if my dog can work as a valet I want everyone to know it

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Quabzor posted:

Campaign is glitchy as gently caress. I've gotten stuck twice because I can't pick up a rocket launcher.

Multiplayer is rather fun though.

What part? iirc that's actually part of the game; either that or mine broke at the same place and just worked around it

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

DJCobol posted:

A B C
Always be cappin'

If you're not running the enemy team in circles around the map and racking up those sweet 200 point caps, you're playing dom wrong :colbert:

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

venutolo posted:

Activate team camp mode!

The only thing better than this is our 5-on-7 victory a little bit later.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Wazzit posted:

Safeguard Overtime imminent in less than a minute? OUTTA MY WAY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92r7KceBuHA

:aaaaa:

• Locked thread