Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What gun are you going to use in this Call of Duty?
The good one that everyone else uses
Another, different gun
View Results

• Locked thread
Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009
It's not our fault the last two were horrible. poo poo I played ghosts for at least 3 months even though it sucked. A lot of us played BO2 straight into ghosts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009
Ugh. Now I'm sad I traded in my 360 towards my ps4. Woe is me.

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009
Wait so where is this beta code supposed to be? I pre-ordered and haven't received one. Booo

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009
Add me for beta shootymans shenanigans
PSN - bettyspagh3tt1

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009

Dirt Taco Scuba posted:

How many of you are getting this for PS4 ?

I am, but if there is a small goon presence, then I will purchase an xbone and the game again because I hate money and love shooting mans with friends.

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009
"Time to wreck poo poo" my favorite horrible line from this game so far.

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009

versus posted:

Also please use either headphones or a mic that isn't so sensitive that I hear your game through your mic constantly. Thanks in advance.

Can you say specifically who this is? If it's me, just tell me, just tell the person, this isn't helpful at all because the offending party might not even know. Thanks in advance.

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009
Ugh I was so looking forward to playing at midnight tonight but I accidentally made plans. Oh well I'll be on in the morning. wrekt.

add me on PSN

bettyspagh3tt1

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009

Fibby Boy posted:

Somebody on psn invite me already so I can stop playing with the endless parade of wallhacks.

psn?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009
Joined a game down 77-17 and ended up winning 200-198.

All praise be to Gorgon.

• Locked thread