Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What gun are you going to use in this Call of Duty?
The good one that everyone else uses
Another, different gun
View Results

• Locked thread
sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

Wazzit posted:

I couldn't find it in the OP, is Team Deathmatch and Domination still in this?? Please confirm. Thank you for your time.

team deathmatch is WiiU exclusive paid DLC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

I'm in.

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
I feel like COD: ASM1W died so quick because there's basically two guns worth using in the game. I booted it up this weekend and played a little, and that still seems to be true.

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
the guardian is back!!!!

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

Javes posted:

I also got the beta for both consoles but I plan on playing on PS4 come November. Sorry Xbone crew :(

thats the console that I only use for rocket league, right?

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

SubponticatePoster posted:

I can join in idiocy on PS4. I have some of you (Zombie and Javes). I'll go download beta now.

E: Here, have some codes.

A454-AFNL-JHJQ
NCC2-KHN8-TN5T

took the first one...thank ya!

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
this feels good...feels very good

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

JetpackJeezus posted:

FYI - PS4 beta is now open to everyone

so don't try using PSN until tomorrow morning, got it

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
I can't in good faith buy this game on PS4, PSN is the loving worrrrrrst

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
the sub machine guns are pretty great, I like the Kuda even though it's the entry sub...I haven't gone negative since i've started using it

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

Zapper posted:

Anyone else have trouble connecting?

I tried playing some at lunch and it wasn't letting me join people and the couple games i got in were laggy.

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
@charlieINTEL
BREAKING: NUK3TOWN is back! Preorder Black Ops 3 to get access to the map at launch

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

Dirt Taco Scuba posted:

I'm gonna buy this game. I miss playing games with goons. What other games are you guys playing?

Splatoon and NHL 16

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
which boners bought elite controllers

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
i'm irrationally excited to play this call of duty game later

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
how many of you jumped from god's ONE true console to the piss4 ?

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

univbee posted:

I think most people kept their Wii U's?

please, that console already has a better FPS than this

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
game is good and fun, I wish Javes didn't jump to the PS4 though, what a jerk

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

beaner69 posted:

We got a bug last where it kicked bobby at the loading screen, put us in a 7v5 game and then somehow "fixed" itself by making it a 4v7. Then the weirdest bug where we were able to play 5 games in a row.

damnit we almost won the 4v7 game too

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

Alteisen posted:

Its cool being the one guy who tends to play the objective the most and being dead last cause this stupid loving, lovely worthless piece of poo poo series still prioritizes kills above all else.

Why even bother with gametypes, just have TDM, that's it, just one list TDM, TDM with letters on flags, TDM with flags, TDM with a big box and a bomb, TDM where shiny things show whenever you kill someone.

I can't play DOM without a goon group, it's stupid

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

Javes posted:

Holy poo poo the Argus is super fun to use.

It has the most bullshit range that even when I kill a dude with it, i think it's bullshit

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

Wazzit posted:

Which game mode is Domination? As far as I know the only objective based game mode we play is the one where you go for the highest KD while you shoot people hanging around blue or red rings. Sometimes you end up on the bottom of the scoreboard even if you have the sickest KD. Not sure how that works, here's a speedtest if you guys can help me figure out the problem:

have you tried ripping the turret off and carrying it around

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
good 2xp weekend imo

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
Does anyone think the Haymaker is good?? It might be the worst shotgun i've ever used in a COD game

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

wonder why they added black market changes...ohhhh

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
so SBMM prioritizes SPM over connection? No wonder all the games I've played this week have felt like poo poo.

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

victrix posted:

Stayed up with Deceased to finish off the loving Haymaker headshots, gently caress that gun forever.

yeah, it's super bad...it's like a 4 shot kill for a shotgun, the gently caress is that about? Losing close range gun fights to pistols and SMGs isn't a thing that should happen very often with a shotgun

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
@charlieINTEL
CONFIRMED: Skyjacked is a remake of Black Ops 2's Hijacked

nukeboooooooooooooat

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

Gordon Shumway posted:

Finally got the challenge for destroying a RAPS before it could drop any drones by unloading my Scythe into it as soon as it appeared.

I got this with the DART but it didn't count. Wonder if it's a bug.

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

Wazzit posted:

Safeguard Overtime imminent in less than a minute? OUTTA MY WAY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92r7KceBuHA

i liked and subscribed because every bit helps

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

Javes posted:

Versus, looks like you played against a youtuber (spoiler: you make him really mad).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpeYAFZuJJY

I do not miss living in that shithole where every person is basically that guy.

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

there's a fake Yeyo :(

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
https://twitter.com/DavidVonderhaar/status/686687214604963841

looks like TDM is getting upped to 100 score per game

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
i wish people ran power core

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
@Treyarch
Tomorrow morning, we'll turn on our first ever #2xCryptokey weekend

barbie dress up mania

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
i blew up a power core last night - i heard ENEMY POWER CORE IS ONLINE and I fuckin ran and ran and ran to that fucker like it was dispensing money

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

Superanos posted:

Can you use EMP grenades to destroy it? I've only seen it a few times but the enemies have always done a good job keeping me away from it :( still stuck at 1/5 power cores.

not sure, i used the War Machine, also having engineer on helps a lot

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
4 more power cores to rainbow making GBS threads cat...i will never even see 4 power cores

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Honestly I'm half tempted to ask Fuzzo and and everyone else in the "actually able to call things higher than a care package" Crew to run power core with RAPS and other poo poo that will drive pubbies to rage quit then keep hitting "join" until I luck into the match (on the other side) and hopefully let me blow up the core.

I think I'm going to dick around in FFA or TDM and try rerolling care packages until they pop up and leaving them on the map for someone to take.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

That's the best thing I've gotten from a drop

• Locked thread