Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What gun are you going to use in this Call of Duty?
The good one that everyone else uses
Another, different gun
View Results

• Locked thread
I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I'll buy this game I guess, sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Do we really care about another Call of Duty without Kevin Spacey in it?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Black Ops 1 is my favorite.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

jabro posted:

We need to have all the quotes of people saying this is a good game in the OP so we can see the same people saying it's poo poo in a month. How this happens every release is amazing.

I actually can't recall a Call of Duty where I hated it after a month. I loved Advanced Warfare, but I hated Ghosts right away. Black Ops II was really good as well.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Jesus, multiplayer is savage. How do I git gud at this game? All I do is die, players are relentless. My psn is kyleh614 on PS4.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

RC Cola posted:

I almost want to buy this lovely game so I have something to play today and tomorrow in between fallout 4 and not having fallout 4. Convince me to not waste $60 please.

Do it so I don't feel bad about my decisions. I bought it for this very reason. But no seriously, actually Black Ops 3 is a pretty solid game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I've always considered Call of Duty to be a console exclusive ever since Call of Duty 2. The PC versions of these games have just been consistently bad for a long time now and the console versions have the biggest player numbers.

Don't feel too bad, the poor bastards that bought this on 360/ps3 have it way worse.

• Locked thread