Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
I didn't listen to the thing this morning, but if you don't like Pet Sounds please kill yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Plus I mean I dunno what your philosophy is but I would say if you are already paying audible I would feel 0 guilt about also torrenting the stuff instead if they do a better job

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Wait what's the story on this? The dude went to his house and got a picture while using the headshot on FB from the guys that supposedly assaulted Anthony causing him to get fired, or what?

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Is the usual place to get torrents of these shows down? Is it permanent?

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Now that torrents are down if I get an audible subscription to Bennington does that include ads?

Is there a way to like play it on demand on smartphones or anything or do you have to download MP3s and put them on your device?

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer

blackmarketlimb posted:

Yeah, Dave's start was rough but he spit out great bits on the regular. Like his insistence that Jesus invented the backed chair.

Does anyone have videos or audio of Dave reading his Jack Donovan stories? Those were the best

I just googled and apparently there's an actual author named Jack Donovan?

Am I remembering the name of Dave's stories wrong?

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
So um the site that replaced the site where these kinda shows could be found is apparently not doing that anymore, if anyone knows the NEW site where Bennington and the other shows can be found, could you PM me?

(If there is one)

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer

JFC posted:

Sun Valley 20
Chichester 7

:(

I'm the guy that sent Gail the mum btw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McFSX8LkOqU

:(

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
How much of a chance is there he can plead down to just misdemeanors and keep his guns?

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
I would walk 100 feet and I would walk 100 more
Unless it's raining or a Monday
Then I won't come in to work

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
It is run by pedophiles. Mods knew.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer

JFC posted:

Patrice: "Lemme get this straight... You got fired cuz a sistah slapped you around, then you let Vinnie Brand's daughter put you in jail? And the cops took your guns? YOU RICH WHITE MOTHERFUCKER! All you gotta do is stay under the radar and you got it made! And now the little girls? C'mon man... I don't even know what Vine is, I been dead, but I still know you hosed up."

Your phone dropped out dude, say it again, I didn't hear you

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Cromulent posted:

Huh, so his name really is Ron Bennington.

That was my first thought too

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
I cannot believe that a marriage on a radio show after going out for like 3 months didn't last

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Bubba Smith posted:

I thought Greggshells was going to be the best nickname someone could ever come up with to insult someone from O&A. And now there's Peggshells. Ol' Peggshells Cumia.

I don't get the Peggshells thing?

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer

JFC posted:

Signup on http://www.chippahradio.com is open for a limited time. It's on the lower right side of the page. You should look into it.

Did they ever make it so you can download the stuff on that site with RSS stuff like Podcasts on IOS and that sort of thing again or is that still not doable?

Stefan Prodan fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Mar 7, 2016

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Yeah I imagine he's thinking he's getting away with something when he's both committing a crime by not filing and somehow also probably losing a bunch of money by not getting a return which is pretty hilariously stupid

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

gently caress, i wish i took a screenshot of it because it's impossible to try to recreate from memory. Vos told a completely incomprehensible joke about the Giants recruiting him

Something like "Giants told me they wanted to recruited me to play right guard, I said what about my age they said will overlook your age because your ability" or something like that

I may have accidentally done it in better English

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Yeah I knew I forgot a dumb part of it

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Cartuh

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Newspaper could have just misspelled his name but I think ESD spells it "Mc"

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Law Cheetah posted:

this is an east coast thing and i hate them all what say it

Nope it's like NY-NJ only

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
killin all the jews
fa la la la la

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
$30 a month almost?

Wow it was like $8 a month way back when I cancelled

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Shock & Jock was the best

I think it was shock and jock where one of the bumpers was like a black woman saying "they made me pick the cotton out of a Tylenol bottle while they laughed at me" and that line still kills me

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
I guess bumper is the wrong word it was just some like montage promo or something for Shock and Jock

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
It says can, does that mean he will though?

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
:getin:

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Anthony is a waste of life racist millionaire, it's fun to talk poo poo about him and I'm pretty sure since he lives in his mansion with his heated pool and poo poo we aren't exactly picking on him.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Nah I mean I'm white so I'm pretty sure I have an open invitation

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Oh my god ahaha

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Dunno why you'd make that assumption

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Someone in the reddit thread mentioned Fez taking a shot at Opie, what did he say?

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Yeah he wants Jeter to push him down the stairs then tell him it's gonna be ok

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Ok I have to admit doing this whole thing and blaming it on opie is funnier than I ever gave the pests credit for being

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
That's a shop right, they didn't really pull it off again did they

No way

Edit: I get it, they just want people to RT the shopped pic, nm

I was hopeful for a sec

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
I thought Norton was pro-trump, or did he change his mind?

I haven't listened to the clip yet but I saw a tweet of his tweet about Trump and it confused me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
bitch

where be the motherfuckin cheese go at

• Locked thread