Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
I just realized Norton's special has been out for weeks and I've heard nothing about it. How awful is it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
They're individual follicles!

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

FarmerHank posted:

Oh and I was listening to the Opie Radio ep where Opie thought Colin Quinn's new book really was a coloring book. He had to be joking, it sounded like he was joking. It's the only reason he would have repeated it eight times.

Generally when Opie gets caught being dumb, he'll turn it into a joke which he'll then beat into the ground to make it seem like he was joking from the beginning.

The only specific time I can recall is when he thought Rob Schneider's sitcom was called "iRob" to ride the iPod/iPad popularity wave. It was actually just called Rob but stylized like ¡Rob! because it was about a Mexican family. For like a week after making that mistake, Opie would be like "so, I saw another commercial for IROB last night, ha ha am I right guys!"

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Say butthurt again

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Apoplexy posted:

ya no wut doooooooood

Duuuude you got your chins, boom, you got your cheeks...

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I broke my chair, man
I broke my chair, dude

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Niwrad posted:

I guess the last "viral" thing Opie did was get the Anthony Weiner dick pic out to the public.

Wasn't that due to Ant holding the picture up to the Paltalk camera?

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

gently caress his girlfriend in the hot tub?

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Without Bobo we wouldn't have that video of Patrice laughing at Bobo's dick.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

To be fair, he did blast Gene Simmons when he blew him off at CES forever ago.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Period. I said period again.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Let me guess, he told the story again where he was backstage at some festival and witnessed the members of STP banging on Scott's trailer yelling "come out, Axl!"

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I'm kinda depressed that Patrice Oneal will not be around to discuss Independence Day 2.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Opie's still waiting for a topic that interests him so he can go on Hannity.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Hmm. Louis CK if you ignore those weird rumors.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I thought Stetten was fired cuz they noticed all the racist bullshit in her Twitter past from her days with Anthony?

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Jill actually burned the clothes of the Canadian girl he was cheating on her with. My favorite part of that story is that she burned the girl's backpack, which happened to contain the ashes of her dead grandfather that she was supposed to scatter somewhere significant during her trip to the US. So instead of spending eternity on a beach or in Central Park or whatever, Grandpa is spending his afterlife in the firepit of a racist pedophile Long Island guinea.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

They're gonna 'lectric shock Anthony...

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

OldTennisCourt posted:

Anyone with any legal knowledge got any idea on what Anthony's possibly looking at here?

The guy with the camera taking the mugshot.

Oh literal me...

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Someone needs to take that Periscope video and replace Ant's voice with "What's my problem? You're in MY loving house!" "Get out NOW!" and so on.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

godface zillah posted:

Your whole sick society. That's who's guilty man, we're just your lousy escape goat.

Shaaaame shaame shaaame... shame on you!

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

"She threw it all away just to make me look ridiculous! And a man in my position can't afford to be made to look RIDICULOUS!"

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

You know, it takes more muscles to frown than it does to smile, my girlfriend once told me as I was kicking her in the ribs.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Animal-Mother posted:

Duuude, you got your unlawful imprisonment, you got your criminal mischief, duuuude, you got your strangulation...

I broke her rib, man
I broke her rib, man
I broke her rib, man
I broke her rib, dude

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

According to Reddit, Ant is uninvited from the Patrice benefit.

:munch:

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Morter posted:

I don't know if I'm going to care enough for the ESDS, but...

Did I hear correctly that Jared Fishman is their producer? Isn't that Creampie fuckin Jones??

Edit: DID SOMEONE SAY BIG BOY MADE A DOODIE?! :toilet:

I never could bring myself to watch that video, but listening to them make it was hilarious.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Never not funny.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Patrice gets a pass because he told one of those sex jokes live on Fox News and was never invited back.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8j_n2lCgD8

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Every time someone links an Ant tweet, I'm reminded of that time Bill Burr responded to one of his rants with just "Geez Ant... still?"

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Does anybody remember laughter?

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Ted would be a hilarious character in a Simpsons/South Park type show with a huge cast of townsfolk. Every episode he'd be running a new ridiculous emporium.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Gun controls.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Ant has become Gorgeous George. :george:

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Haha it reminds me of

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

trjl710 posted:

I would like to put this out there in all seriousness. Amidst all of the negativity that has gone on over the past year or so I honestly have to say that I feel terrible about the whole thing with the people involved. This was a show that I listened to since the late 90s and the every show from 2004's XM days on. These guys felt like part of my family as I listened to all of their shows in my headphones at work. I felt like "part of the gang" and it got me through some real rough patches in my life with their humor. It was a 20 year career that exploded in everyone's faces and had such negative effects to everyone involved.

All the comics that relied on them for publicity are torn between the shows, employees lost jobs, friendships turned to enemies, the list goes on. Everyone's private lives and secrets went public, many of their own fault.
Jimmy is trapped and on unstable ground and looking to make sure he is employed which is is unsure since the on air fight that brought out all the crap between him and Opie.
I read all the comments here and Reddit and see what happened to Anthony, a former brilliant broadcaster who is tied with Jimmy for unbelievable quick timing that has had me in hysterics numerous times.
I may get crapped on for this but I'm just being honest. It was my favorite entertainment for over 10 years and to see it devolve into this. It is just heartbreaking.

It's still real to me, damnit!

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

A victim of the modern age, poor poor girl!

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2jAwiq6YsE

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgu7djuloZs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

The Modern Leper posted:

"Due to site upgrades listings on this schedule will remain limited until further notice."

Is this new?

quote:

Due to site upgrades listings on this schedule will remain limited until further notice.

If you'd like to find out where 2U, AJ, PH or Solo Joe will be performing,
please sign up their mailing list HERE:

(we do not give out email addresses and you'll only receive an email for shows in your area, and only for the band(s) you specify)

rottgutt@optonline.net

Please include your Name Town and State in the body of your email
and which band(s) for whom you'd like performance info. in your area

Thank you for your support and understanding!"

I bet people are just lining up to jump through all these hoops to see a U2 cover band. Also that email box is definitely not overflowing with dick pics and tubgirl.

• Locked thread