Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

How Much Art posted:

I think the victim in all of this is East Side Dave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

He got so admittedly buttmad that Bill Nye the smartypants science man actually got a quick jab in after Nick said he flunked out of college and Bill said something to the effect of "surprise surprise." I'm not even sure why Bill said that so early on, yet had the patience of saint after Nick started frothing at the mouth about liberal boogeymen.

He had nothing to bring to the table but "you libs just want to tax me!!" Like, get some perspective on the world beyond the confines of whatever comedy club you're working that week and what you see on Fox News. What a bitter old man.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Under the vegetable posted:

Dave is genuinely mentally unwell and it rules.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

is Ant pretending to be anti-abortion now? good luck dude

Yea this was my biggest WTF. Why would he give a poo poo? Passing around the kool-aid? Currying favor with the right-wing in hopes of more listenership?

Seems like more abortions would lower MUH TAXES :bahgawd:

Smugworth fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Mar 2, 2016

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Pat Dixon's NYC Crime Report has a free feed that is good stuff

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

JFC posted:

I also had a grandmother say that there was some Comanche in our family, but this shows that's horseshit.

My Oklahoman grandmother said I had a greatn grandfather that was a Cherokee chief. Grandmas are loving liars.

I do have a card that states I'm 1/512 Cherokee, though. :toot:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

AxisofIdiocy posted:

I would kill for this audio.

also, because i see it on literally every x-treme rock radio website, i wonder whose job it is to update the BABE OF THE DAY page.

e: aw who am i kidding, it's probably a service or something.

Can confirm.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Seems pretty normal to me

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

luis is a loveable idiot i'm sorry you guys don't get that

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

To be fair the seahorse video is pretty nice if you mute the giant man-baby's cries for attention

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Give him a break folks, every great comedian started out as an unfunny rookie. He's only 30 years into his entertainment career, he could be a superstar in another 10.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Plot twist: This has all been orchestrated by Ron to breath some life into those shows.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

A normal person would feel proud when a former protégé achieves a level of success. Maybe even recognize that as a measure of their own success. Greg "Opie" Hughes is just an insecure bitch about it, though. What a loving baby.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Not sure how it seemed like a good idea to Jim to open up with how much he doesn't like Nancy Grace, let alone Sam deciding to go with it and crusade for wrestlers, but damned if the resulting melt down of a hateable person wasn't hilarious to watch. Much better than placating the usual hucksters for snooze radio.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Comedians are stupid people when they are not being funny

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I don't remember what his gay shirt looked like, is that it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

So does anybody non-ironically listen to the Opie show?

• Locked thread