Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Looks decent, but it's no kiwi64

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

I wonder if this is going to make everyone forget about A Hat In Time until it dies in development hell

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Is there some rare lore I don't know if are they all just pretending dk64 never existed.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

More than 100 people just bought a $500 N64 cartridge

Hey, back when banjo came out that 64gb flash card in there probably would have run around that much

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Pablo Gigante posted:

Drop out of school, play games all day every day.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

I'm liking this idea of companies no longer getting business loans to make a game but instead people getting car loans to voice act in it.

edit. In case you thought I was kidding https://twitter.com/twitchchibi/status/594238130636521472

SeXReX fucked around with this message at 15:15 on May 2, 2015

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

African AIDS cum posted:

why do the graphics look worse than banjo kazooie which i think came out a long time ago?

Because despite announcing they were going to do this KS months ago its still unrefined placeholder crap they put up to make it look like their game is nearly ready and will be out in a reasonable amount of time.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.