Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
7-11 is like a store for gods to shop in. their slurpees are like god nectar. SIKE. more like bacterial buildup nectar! they dont clean the machiens! they let us drink death juice and laugh at us as we drink it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thewizardofshoe

7-11 is THE place to buy cigarettes at 5 am.

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
there's a neighbourhood convenience store that I think is better than 7-11 SO NO DEAL ABOUT THOSE STORES BUCKO

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

im cute

I really, really, really like to mix the slurpee flavors and drink it up

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I can't believe that 7-11 was 20 years ago

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
For.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i prefer 9/11

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

pig slut lisa

irl is good

I'm very much in favor of 7-11 because I will be using their extensive network of ATMs when I visit Japan in a few weeks. Also they have good cheap onigiri if you're looking for a snack.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
7/11 has food, and drinks.

----------------

AAB

they are so cool that tv shows draw them like the stumpstons

City of Glompton

7-11? im for it, a lot. it's a good place, maybe than best place, to get drinks and snacks.

too bad someone replaced our 7-11s with jacksonses. it's not the same. :smith:

alnilam

7-11 is the best place for atms

smoobles

i went to a 7-11 once and the slurpee machine was broken. at first i was disappointed, but then i saw a maintenence guy pull a huge dead rat out from behind it

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

google THIS

smoobles posted:

i went to a 7-11 once and the slurpee machine was broken. at first i was disappointed, but then i saw a maintenence guy pull a huge dead rat out from behind it

and then you were elated?

Pizzatime

I forgot about 7-11

shabbat goy

7-11 was a part-time job

Pizzatime

Twitter Warpath posted:

7-11 was a part-time job

oh my god this is hilarious

Bwee

Twitter Warpath posted:

7-11 was a part-time job

google THIS

there aren't many 7-Eleven's around me so gently caress em, i'm not sure if that's a gently caress him for not being here or a sour grapes kind of gently caress em because I don't like them anyway but it's a strong stance either way

google THIS

Twitter Warpath posted:

7-11 was a part-time job

Android Blues

we don't even have 7-11 in the UK, and this is the reason for our intense moral degeneracy and culture of creeping, convenience-less toil

Android Blues

we don't even have 7-11 in the UK, and because of that our babies are born with full heads of hair, dark and potent as the raven's moonlight cry

weird

by zen death robot

Twitter Warpath posted:

7-11 was a part-time job

----------------

Bwee
ravens are diurnal

Android Blues

that makes their cries by moonlight all the more special - maybe it's an eclipse, bwee

weird

by zen death robot
110th st 7-11 sucks !! 86th st 7-11 is better stocked and has friendlier staff ! *eggs store, drives off*

----------------

smoobles

Twitter Warpath posted:

7-11 was a part-time job

----------------

alnilam

Twitter Warpath posted:

7-11 was a part-time job

ty manifisto

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Twitter Warpath posted:

7-11 was a part-time job

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
Once you live near Wawa for most of your life, 7-11 feels like a slap in the face

Twitter Warpath posted:

7-11 was a part-time job

lmao

----------------

landy.

Twitter Warpath posted:

7-11 was a part-time job

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Twitter Warpath posted:

7-11 was a part-time job

----------------

railroad terror

choo choo
7-11 once turned into a "Kwik E Mart" as part of a promotion for a popular animated television program. The promotion was done in conjunction with the release of a highly successful movie based off the animated series

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

Twitter Warpath posted:

7-11 was a part-time job

Sas

I do not know what a 7/11 is but I think it like a petrol station so it's good?

My car needs to eat too!

----------------

Savage For The Winjun

7/11 is a decent store, i would like to see more racial diversity in their employees though

ulvir

their rank coffee can't melt steel beams. wait... it probably can, since it tastes so acidic.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Sas posted:

I do not know what a 7/11 is but I think it like a petrol station so it's good?

My car needs to eat too!

bro...7/11 is a civilian space station that allows us to go to space when we feel like going there

----------------

smoobles

if anyone has QT in their area, oh man... it's like 7-11 on crack.

QT is the only gas station i go to,

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
why smoobles? why.

----------------

• Locked thread