Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
you just know n4i has a waiting message to close this thread again "because I said so".

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Exactly, what am I supposed to do without my rear end in a top hat????

OUR rear end in a top hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I would prefer that we move forward at this point.

If the past is any indication, right about now is when you lose the star. :(.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

If true, one more season tops.

Who am I kidding, people will still eat that poo poo up

Untagged fucked around with this message at 19:14 on May 4, 2015

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

TRIGGER

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Whip Slagcheek posted:

A good dogge.

Fairfax won't know what hit them with that cuteness overload.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Ogrel72 posted:

Best characters are Omar, Cutter, and Bubbles

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Says I'm a SHITLORD. Well duh.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Reign Of Pain posted:

:awesome: oh yeah, its series 2210(2nd highest iirc) step 10 + locality pay % :awesome:

I deleted 5 emails today and then left early to eat sushi

Get me a job please. Thanks.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Great thread.

I Don't Believe In Anything I'm Just Here For The KATY PERRY NIPPLES.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Thanks you. This thread doesn't make sense when people don't post chicks

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

I would have bareback sex with KATY PERRY.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Watched Ex Machina at this threads suggestion, movie did not disappoint. Also :quagmire:.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Down Periscope.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Well hello

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooPBXfnIpYI

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

:captainpop:

Fantastic. Skateboard Nazis.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

80's HD is great. Too bad they were still using tape.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

I'm all for tats but how do you not have a THIS WILL LOOK LIKE poo poo WHEN IM 40 alarm go off for something like that.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Oh you guys :holy:

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

ded posted:

EEwwww tats are soooooooooooo gross guys!

:nws:
http://i.imgur.com/iurur9z.jpg

:gizz:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KH0TrRDM8ko

• Locked thread