Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

Pyrolocutus posted:

Question before I decide on an oath:

I'm thinking of oathing nine Horgenhold Forgeguard from Warmachine. They look much like these dudes, minus the tanks/leather aprons, and wielding two-handed hammers instead of maces:

I would be painting them in much the same scheme. Would that qualify for the 25% yellow challenge this month?
Yes I'd give you that, with the yellow on the shoulder pads.

signalnoise posted:

I, signalnoise, oath for the month of may, this Dropzone Commander PHR Starter Set

With a little luck I might just paint it

Electric Hobo posted:

Another season, another oath.

I, Electric Hobo, oath 5 sci-fi marines (10mm) from Pendraken and 1 Blackhawk Walker for Dust Tactics from FFG (28mm).

Grey Hunter posted:

Here we go again.....

I Grey Hunter, First of his name, King of the Grognardy LP's, Master of terribly painted forces and Warden of someplace you've probably never heard of hereby oath, for this month of May -
1 UCM Phoenix Command gunship.
3 UCM Condors
3 UCM Sabres
3 UCM Rapiers
2 UCM Archangels
1 Scourge Oppressor!
[/b]

I was going to do something completely different, but Ugleb and I have a game on tomorrow, and the Archangles and the new commanders arrived today, so I got out the condors and tanks from the second starter box I got and decided to throw them in as well!

enri posted:

Ok, I'll bite...

I, enri, oath to paint...

1 x TIE fighter, manufacturer is Fantasy Flight Games, 1/270 scale

All primed and ready to go, if I'm on the ball with this one (and it all goes to plan) I might be able to nobble the speed paint bonus point right off the bat :)

There will be an oath addition at some point, I just need to find something fitting for a yellow paint job...

BirdieBedtime posted:

Let's see how long I can stay on this wagon this go around.

I, BirdieBedtime, oath to paint five Mark IV Space Marines and 9 boltguns.

drgnvale posted:

I, drgnvale, oath for the month of May 11 khorne bloodletters (including one that probably belonged on a bloodcrusher) and 1 daemon prince. All Games Workshop, all 28mm scale.

My goal this year is to focus on completing an army (or more!), so I'm going to try to get at least one full unit per month instead of one or two models at a time like last year.

JerryLee posted:

Anyway, here's my oath.

I, JerryLee, oath to paint 5 Chaos Terminators

These were built from a mix of Forge World and third party parts, and there's a couple of Scibor and GW-Prime bits in there as well.

When approving this oath, please let me know whether painting the loincloths yellow on all five of these would be enough for the challenge. If not, I'll need to make an oath addition later for that.
To my eye, you'll need to do a little than the tabards/loincloths to get 25% of the model in yellow. Maybe adding the helmet, the banner things, the hands or even the knees or feet in yellow would be enough. I'm not going to dictate to anyone how they should paint their models, so feel free to dig around in your unpainted pile for something else to paint yellow.

Oaths Accepted!

Lord Hypnostache posted:

I'm going to make a curious question: is it okay to oath models without bases, even though they usually come with ones? I'm asking this because I've just moved to a temporary home (renovations) and I didn't pack my basing materials with me, so I won't be actually making many bases until autumn.
Yes that's fine, bases aren't counted anyway towards completion. Just Blu-Tac the models to something so they stand up for the Oath Complete picture, or something like that.

JerryLee posted:

The direct link for American Samoan time in the OP is broken. I figure it's worth pointing out since it'll save a lot of oathers a lot of total effort over the next year, for not a lot of effort to fix. :)
Fixed, thanks, and I added Deanut Pancer's cool countdown timer as well. I wasn't going to leave the broken links for long, the OP is kind of a work in progress at all times anyway, at least until the sponsors are all sorted out.

Weirdo posted:

Are the alternate universe oaths still in play? I've got 100-odd dwarves I don't think I can do in a month, but maybe in twelve.
Like last year, we'll need at least 10 people to participate to make it a proper competition. Feel free to Oath 10 or even 5 at a time though, you'll still get them done by the end of the year :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thundercloud
Mar 28, 2010

To boldly be eaten where no grot has been eaten before!
I Thundercloud, who will totally have internet from Tuesday and be able to goddamn post in the thread, Oath the following to start with - 5 Sicaran Ruststalkers and a Skitarii Ranger to trial my Skitari colour scheme.

My Alternate Universe Oath for this year is to complete over 3000 points of Mechanicus/Mechanicum/Knights and to complete at least two teams/factions for the following - Deadzone, Dreadball, Dropzone Commander and Terminator.

Thundercloud
Mar 28, 2010

Question - is it ok if the thing you paint yellow is a piece of scenery?

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!
May Oath

10 Ork Slugga Choppas 1 Blood Bowl star player Varag Ghoul Chewer (all models are GW)

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING
I Ugleb, hereby start this season by oathing the Arkham Origins Bane Crew set & Alfred Pennyworth. All 35mm scale for the Batman Miniatures Game by Knight Models.

Signal
Dec 10, 2005

Just as a point of order, the initial declaration of the theme (in the second post) says at least 10%-25%. Might be worth changing ;)

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer
I Weirdo Oath the following: 20 Ironwatch, 8 Orc Ax, 5 Orclings, one Dwarf Ironbelcher with Crew (all 28mm by Mantic) and one gnome tinker from Stonehaven miniatures (28mm).

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

Thundercloud posted:

I Thundercloud, who will totally have internet from Tuesday and be able to goddamn post in the thread, Oath the following to start with - 5 Sicaran Ruststalkers and a Skitarii Ranger to trial my Skitari colour scheme.

My Alternate Universe Oath for this year is to complete over 3000 points of Mechanicus/Mechanicum/Knights and to complete at least two teams/factions for the following - Deadzone, Dreadball, Dropzone Commander and Terminator.

Indolent Bastard posted:

May Oath

10 Ork Slugga Choppas 1 Blood Bowl star player Varag Ghoul Chewer (all models are GW)

Ugleb posted:

I Ugleb, hereby start this season by oathing the Arkham Origins Bane Crew set & Alfred Pennyworth. All 35mm scale for the Batman Miniatures Game by Knight Models.

Weirdo posted:

I Weirdo Oath the following: 20 Ironwatch, 8 Orc Ax, 5 Orclings, one Dwarf Ironbelcher with Crew (all 28mm by Mantic) and one gnome tinker from Stonehaven miniatures (28mm).

Oahts Accepted!

Thundercloud posted:

Question - is it ok if the thing you paint yellow is a piece of scenery?
Terrain is fine! Terrain is good! Doing the monthly Challenge on terrain is great!

Signal posted:

Just as a point of order, the initial declaration of the theme (in the second post) says at least 10%-25%. Might be worth changing ;)

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

I, Zark the Damned, Oath the following for May 2015:
5 Bad Moon Meganobz, GW, 28mm

Gonna be doing a few small Oaths at the start of the season as I'm gonna be moving house soon and don't want to be packing/unpacking a ton of stuff to paint.

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

I counterspin, apparently enjoying pain, am going to oath 10 Bloodtrackers + Nuala, Mohsar the Desertwalker, and the wold... damnit, guardian maybe? (Google Image says so so it must be true!)

I never painted my big bread and butter unit while I played Khador, but by God I will have painted bloodtrackers!

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!

krushgroove posted:

To my eye, you'll need to do a little than the tabards/loincloths to get 25% of the model in yellow. Maybe adding the helmet, the banner things, the hands or even the knees or feet in yellow would be enough. I'm not going to dictate to anyone how they should paint their models, so feel free to dig around in your unpainted pile for something else to paint yellow.

Doesn't really fit into my scheme to do more than the cloth in a properly 'yellow' shade, but that's fine, I'll just toss something else in later. Thanks for the quick ruling. :) And yes, I originally posed the question when the challenge said 10% minimum--if it had been 25% I probably wouldn't have bothered asking.

drgnvale
Apr 30, 2004

A sword is not cutlery!
Speed Painting!

Hopefully I did it right this time.

Better angles, without timestamps:

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

I, Gareth Gobulcoque, do oath for the month of May a bunch of boards and poles from GW's Escape from Goblin Town and Thalia from Dark Sword Miniatures all 28mm.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

thespaceinvader posted:

Can we Whales stuff from last season?

I have a fail from last season I'd like to make good on.

Hmm. I've never allowed that before. Here are three reasons why I hesitate:
-There's only one prize draw, so if I allow Whalesing of previous-year oaths, the entries could gradually become saturated by the painters who have been Oathing the longest. I'd rather newcomers have a similar chance at prizes.
-Previous years' oath threads eventually get archived. I have archives access, but many goons don't, so it would become difficult to verify the previous years' entries against a claim for Whales in the current year.
-If you have forever to go back and Whales an oath, it'll be easier to put it off... forever. An incentive to revisit your failed oaths sooner (e.g., this year) might be the best way to get us procrastinators to finish things.

That said, if there's a strong push by others to get old oaths in for Whalesing, I'm open to being convinced.

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Banging with all due hardness.
So, for an alternate universe oath, should I just take a picture of all the stuff at some point this year? I'm definitely in for it, I've got to paint my drat castle ravenloft stuff or I can't justify buying more boardgames just for the miniatures!

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
I, Pierzak, oath 3 ninjas (sniper, hacker and a random CCW mook; all Corvus Belli/Infinity in 28mm) for May 2015:

(ninja edit: I'm sorry for the crotch shots, but it was either this or lay my monitor flat :shobon:)

Deanut Pancer
Nov 24, 2012

Leperflesh posted:

Hmm. I've never allowed that before. Here are three reasons why I hesitate:
-There's only one prize draw, so if I allow Whalesing of previous-year oaths, the entries could gradually become saturated by the painters who have been Oathing the longest. I'd rather newcomers have a similar chance at prizes.
-Previous years' oath threads eventually get archived. I have archives access, but many goons don't, so it would become difficult to verify the previous years' entries against a claim for Whales in the current year.
-If you have forever to go back and Whales an oath, it'll be easier to put it off... forever. An incentive to revisit your failed oaths sooner (e.g., this year) might be the best way to get us procrastinators to finish things.

That said, if there's a strong push by others to get old oaths in for Whalesing, I'm open to being convinced.

How about a cutoff for failed-oaths - say anything from the final 3 months of the previous season can be carried over? (I don't how long it takes a thread to get archived - that might still be too long). I'd argue for something like this because we'd allow a fail from month 1 to be whale'd almost a year later in month 12, but a failure in month 11 or 12 is almost/completely impossible to save. I don't know if thespaceinvader's failed oath would fall within this span though...

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Deanut Pancer posted:

How about a cutoff for failed-oaths - say anything from the final 3 months of the previous season can be carried over? (I don't how long it takes a thread to get archived - that might still be too long). I'd argue for something like this because we'd allow a fail from month 1 to be whale'd almost a year later in month 12, but a failure in month 11 or 12 is almost/completely impossible to save. I don't know if thespaceinvader's failed oath would fall within this span though...

That would be a reasonable compromise. I will say I disagree with the "almost/completely impossible to save" - remember, this is something the person actually oathed to paint in a month, and had a whole month in which to paint. Sure, if that oather wants to finish another full regular month's oath in addition to the Whales, that's... well, at least one additional model?

But yeah I could do a 3-month lookback or something. I'm wondering how many goons that would actually benefit, though. How many goons failed an oath in the last three months of the last thread?

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

Deanut Pancer posted:

Don't think so. But I'm not bothered if the answer is no.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Leperflesh posted:

That would be a reasonable compromise. I will say I disagree with the "almost/completely impossible to save" - remember, this is something the person actually oathed to paint in a month, and had a whole month in which to paint. Sure, if that oather wants to finish another full regular month's oath in addition to the Whales, that's... well, at least one additional model?

But yeah I could do a 3-month lookback or something. I'm wondering how many goons that would actually benefit, though. How many goons failed an oath in the last three months of the last thread?

Could we make it even simpler and just with the last month of the previous season? That allows for the 'oh crap I didn't realise the season was ending' folks without carrying too much over between seasons.

Thundercloud
Mar 28, 2010

I'm just shocked it looks like I'll finish my oath tomorrow.

I'm going to find more stuff to Oath.

The Adeptus Mechanicus range is excellent so far. Nicely detailed and paints up well.

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~
I, SRM, oath one heavy bolter emplacement and one vindicator for May
Both are 28mm, with the heavy bolter emplacement by Forgeworld and the Vindicator by Games Workshop and Epicast:

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

The First of the Adorable Dead
I, Pash, Oath for the month of May: Kaya the Moon Hunter and Laris, 3 Shifting stones, a Druid stoneward and 5 wold stalkers, and then Anastasia di Bray. All are Privateer Press Models.

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I, LordAba, oath 8 okoshrooms, 2 kinoshrooms, and 2 witches (from Super Dungeon Explore by Soda Pop) for May. I guess 28mm scale, though it's hard to tell because of kawaii chibi.

Woo, first pledge. One of the witches will be yellow! Yeah, the green on the mushrooms and the purple on the witches are the plastic color. I have about a million models to paint for this game, so this should work out well.

LordAba fucked around with this message at 11:55 on May 6, 2015

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Just a quick Alternative Universe question: Are things in the AU Oath eligible as a regular monthly oath?

For example, if I AU Oath an entire boxed army, could I pledge the command section of it in a regular monthly oath?

Or would they be off-limits because that's effectively double-dipping? (Benefiting twice from the same work.)

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
That would go against the spirit of the contest, minimum.

For the first oath of the season, I'm oathing a converted Orikan and a converted Obreyon for 40k:

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~
I would like to claim Speed Painting on my heavy bolter emplacement!
Original oath photo:

Done!

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

krushgroove posted:

(sorry, Australians - YOU guys only are specifically allowed to swap around the themes to fit your seasonal weather: January Summer Holidays; February Feeling Hot; May Harvest Time; July C-C-Cold; September Springtime;)

Not sure I'm quite seeing your proposed pattern, but to me the best way to go is to swap May <-> November (what deciduous trees we have turn orange in April/May, School year ends November/December), June <-> January, and August <-> March (Spring takes off August/October, March is often the hottest month of the year), and all of the other months have fixed date themes that are also valid down here like Halloween, Xmas, taxes, etc. That's how I'm planning to do it at least.

NTRabbit fucked around with this message at 08:16 on May 5, 2015

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

I, NTRabbit, for April in the year of our Scruntlord 2015 and first month of Season 6, Oath to paint

• 5 Ogre Warriors w/ one handed weapons, 3 Ogre Shooters and 3 Ogre Boomers by Mantic (28mm)
  • Hill Giants Krug and Golan by Reaper (25mm)

All for Kings of War by Mantic

Eagle eyes will spot a 6th Warrior already painted - he was my test paint for a scheme last year. Kings of War is multibased, so he'll be joining the other 5 warriors on one base and I'll use an arrow or something to point out which one he is in the final photo

Wili
Apr 7, 2010

ppppbbbbtttthhhhhhttppp!
I, Wili, oath to paint these 2ed Gretchin from Games Workshop.

Thundercloud
Mar 28, 2010

MasterSlowPoke posted:

Surely that would then just be a super oath. You've got to hit all the monthly oaths that make it up plus whatever else (so if you had stuff you had started before but not finished for example).

Like Alternate Universe Oathing a whole Kickstarter worth of stuff and your monthly Oaths are taken from it.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
I see the Alternate Universe as an additional oath year - it's what you'd oath in an Alternate Universe, essentially. It's a way to try and get even more done.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

I could see cases for it going either way, really. I'd like to try a pretty massive AU project this year, but don't want to get locked out of working on it for a regular monthly oath since that defeats the purpose of the monthly oaths. (Ie: Getting your stuff painted.)

Thundercloud
Mar 28, 2010

moths posted:

I could see cases for it going either way, really. I'd like to try a pretty massive AU project this year, but don't want to get locked out of working on it for a regular monthly oath since that defeats the purpose of the monthly oaths. (Ie: Getting your stuff painted.)

And I am much the same. My alternate universe oath includes at least 3000 points of mechanicus, and what I have oathed so far for the month is a part of that. I view it like an extended oath, so you might alternate oath what you want to definitely get painted by the end of the year.

Dr. Gargunza
May 19, 2011

He damned me for a eunuch,
and my mother for a whore.

Fun Shoe
I, Dr. Gargunza, oath to paint (1) Tau Fire Warrior with some kind of scanning device!  Games Workshop, 28mm.  Currently just zenithal primed, nothing on the base just yet.

He ain't 'fraid of no ghosts.

Trying to ease back into painting for the new season with just one guy this month.  I might add something else if time permits.

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
Let's get this show on the road. I hope I'm not going to be quite as busy this season as I was last, hopefully I'll get more stuff done this time.

I, Lord Hypnostache, oath 3 player pieces from Relic (FFG) and an Orc Boar Chariot (28mm GW)

The chariot normally has two drivers, but I seem to have lost temporarily misplaced him, I'll oath him when I find him. Also yes, those Relic guys were my Alternate Universe Oath last season, I didn't get any of them beyond primed. I hope this is okay.

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
Oofda, been a while since I oathed anything. I apologize for the kinda crappy picture, I'll work on something nicer for next month. Lets start doing some Menoth.

I, Zodiac5000, Oath 3 Privateer Press Warmachine models (from left to right) Nicia, Tear of Vengeance, Rhupert Carvolo, Pied Piper of Ord, and Feora, Protector of the Flame.

Zodiac5000 fucked around with this message at 14:26 on May 6, 2015

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
Oath addition, 3 MVPs from Dreadball Xtreme

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

Zark the Damned posted:

I, Zark the Damned, Oath the following for May 2015:
5 Bad Moon Meganobz, GW, 28mm

Gonna be doing a few small Oaths at the start of the season as I'm gonna be moving house soon and don't want to be packing/unpacking a ton of stuff to paint.

counterspin posted:

I counterspin, apparently enjoying pain, am going to oath 10 Bloodtrackers + Nuala, Mohsar the Desertwalker, and the wold... damnit, guardian maybe? (Google Image says so so it must be true!)

I never painted my big bread and butter unit while I played Khador, but by God I will have painted bloodtrackers!

Gareth Gobulcoque posted:

I, Gareth Gobulcoque, do oath for the month of May a bunch of boards and poles from GW's Escape from Goblin Town and Thalia from Dark Sword Miniatures all 28mm.

Pierzak posted:

I, Pierzak, oath 3 ninjas (sniper, hacker and a random CCW mook; all Corvus Belli/Infinity in 28mm) for May 2015:

(ninja edit: I'm sorry for the crotch shots, but it was either this or lay my monitor flat :shobon:)

SRM posted:

I, SRM, oath one heavy bolter emplacement and one vindicator for May
Both are 28mm, with the heavy bolter emplacement by Forgeworld and the Vindicator by Games Workshop and Epicast:

Pash posted:

I, Pash, Oath for the month of May: Kaya the Moon Hunter and Laris, 3 Shifting stones, a Druid stoneward and 5 wold stalkers, and then Anastasia di Bray. All are Privateer Press Models.

LordAba posted:

I, LordAba, oath 8 okoshrooms, 2 kinoshrooms, and 2 witches (from Super Dungeon Explore by Soda Pop) for May. I guess 28mm scale, though it's hard to tell because of kawaii chibi.
Woo, first pledge. One of the witches will be yellow! Yeah, the green on the mushrooms and the purple on the witches are the plastic color. I have about a million models to paint for this game, so this should work out well.

MasterSlowPoke posted:

For the first oath of the season, I'm oathing a converted Orikan and a converted Obreyon for 40k:

NTRabbit posted:

I, NTRabbit, for April in the year of our Scruntlord 2015 and first month of Season 6, Oath to paint

• 5 Ogre Warriors w/ one handed weapons, 3 Ogre Shooters and 3 Ogre Boomers by Mantic (28mm)
  • Hill Giants Krug and Golan by Reaper (25mm)

All for Kings of War by Mantic

Eagle eyes will spot a 6th Warrior already painted - he was my test paint for a scheme last year. Kings of War is multibased, so he'll be joining the other 5 warriors on one base and I'll use an arrow or something to point out which one he is in the final photo

Wili posted:

I, Wili, oath to paint these 2ed Gretchin from Games Workshop.

Dr. Gargunza posted:

I, Dr. Gargunza, oath to paint (1) Tau Fire Warrior with some kind of scanning device!  Games Workshop, 28mm.  Currently just zenithal primed, nothing on the base just yet.

Trying to ease back into painting for the new season with just one guy this month.  I might add something else if time permits.

Lord Hypnostache posted:

Let's get this show on the road. I hope I'm not going to be quite as busy this season as I was last, hopefully I'll get more stuff done this time.

I, Lord Hypnostache, oath 3 player pieces from Relic (FFG) and an Orc Boar Chariot (28mm GW)

The chariot normally has two drivers, but I seem to have lost temporarily misplaced him, I'll oath him when I find him. Also yes, those Relic guys were my Alternate Universe Oath last season, I didn't get any of them beyond primed. I hope this is okay.
I can only JUST tell what timezone you used for your Oath, I had to look closely at the map on your screen because you cut off the 'American Samoa' bit of the screen. I know it's nitpicking but hey that's part of the Oathing! But you're OK - this time!

Zodiac5000 posted:

Oofda, been a while since I oathed anything. I apologize for the kinda crappy picture, I'll work on something nicer for next month. Lets start doing some Menoth.

I, Zodiac5000, Oath 3 Privateer Press Warmachine models (from left to right) Nicia, Tear of Vengeance, Rhupert Carvolo, Pied Piper of Ord, and Feora, Protector of the Flame.
OATHS ACCEPTED!

NTRabbit posted:

Not sure I'm quite seeing your proposed pattern, but to me the best way to go is to swap May <-> November (what deciduous trees we have turn orange in April/May, School year ends November/December), June <-> January, and August <-> March (Spring takes off August/October, March is often the hottest month of the year), and all of the other months have fixed date themes that are also valid down here like Halloween, Xmas, taxes, etc. That's how I'm planning to do it at least.

If you can post your month swaps exactly the way you're planning to do them, month by month, I'd be happy to make that the official Australian/Southern Hemisphere option for the monthly Challenges! :)

RE: the Alternate Universe Oathing
At the moment I'm just going to keep this simple and leave it as it was for Season 5. If you have a huge number of models you want to Oath and finish by the end of next April, that's fine, Oath them all in an Alternate Universe post and if there are 10 or more people I'll chip in $25 cash to one person, randomly drawn, who finishes their AU Oath. Doing stuff like splitting the AU Oath into different months, etc., is something I don't have time for, but if someone wants to manage that let me know how you'd handle it: krushgroove169@gmail.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

I, Pyrolocutus, oath these nine Horgenhold Forge Guard, Warmachine Mercenary models from Privateer Press!

• Locked thread